Awan "Scandal" Done

Interesting approach to being called out on your trolling tendencies. The irony here is that multiple…multiple…posters have seen and confirmed my take on your trolling tendencies.

You made a funny and turned around a post of mine. I gave you credit for that one.

But you still are making up out of whole cloth the tinfoil conspiracy that investigators ceased an active investigation once a plea deal was reached. Which flies in the face of how investigations work, which is work up front, all facts obtained, charges then levied, and prosecution sought at the end.

But please, have the last word now. You’re welcome. :wink:

but but but mah Q-anon!!!

his lawyers requested it back in January

So? Turn them down if you have a case, right? Or accept the deal because you don’t.

What a trash edit you purposefully did there.

1 Like

I could be convinced that he is innocent of other crimes if i knew more about the prosecution. There is the swamp. There are still bad people there who want to protect the Democrats.

…Trumpletons slapping pies in their own faces again, running around trying to pile into the tiny car, flopping around in big shoes…

2 Likes

Is that lemon on your face Lucy?

Lol I’m not the one taken in by the CEC lie machine. You missed a little cream, there, Conan.

2 Likes

LOL thanks.

The investigation has been on going for 2 years. He just took a plea deal.

2 years is not enough time to find all the secret evidence you’re convinced exists?

Lol…we have come full stupid on this issue

1 Like

well … when was the dossier paid for? People have been looking for evidence against Trump ever since Hillary took over the opposition research

The investigation in Awan has been going on 6 months longer than Mueller’s investigation.

Still not long enough?

What would have been a better length of time?

In other words…you’ve already made up your mind without knowing what you’re talking about. Exactly what was said here:

1 Like

Russian mighty wind.

That’s unfortunate. I was hoping for a life sentence.

Life sentence based on what?

Apparently nothing.

You would think people would eventually get tired of being Republican scandal mongering marks. The get promised a huuuuuge scandal and the start crowning about it. Scandal fizzles and Trumpanzees are reduced to crying about deep state cover ups.

Rinse and repeat. Again and again and again…

1 Like