Awan "Scandal" Done

Nothing will be learned.

As we see the usual suspects simply dismiss it as part of their new favourite “deep state”.

@Smyrna. Well hello. How are you? I hope exdem comes to this forum and reads the thread so she can tell us how she is really following this very important story

Seth Rich hearts this thread

But It’s ducha feel good thread

True. .but they always do that…and now sadly they control all three branches…gonna get rough over here fast…

Hahahaha hahahaha suckers. They’re born every minute in the am radio dial and the GOP tv.

1 Like

Lolololol. Lolololol. RW entertainers sure know how to rope em and dope em and keep them bent over for more

Can’t stop laughing!

3 Likes

The amazing part is how they fall for it every.single.time.without.fail. I just cannot imagine living a life where I am in a constant state of outrage, victimization, and face-planting.

2 Likes

I heart this so much.

Actually… it makes me very sad.

It just shows that the brain eating bugs are taking over faster than I thought they would.

3 Likes

Donald J. Trump
:heavy_check_mark:
@realDonaldTrump

Our Justice Department must not let Awan & Debbie Wasserman Schultz off the hook. The Democrat I.T. scandal is a key to much of the corruption we see today. They want to make a “plea deal” to hide what is on their Server. Where is Server? Really bad!
10:07 AM - Jun 7, 2018

Wonder what’s going on behind the scenes? :rofl:

Nothing is going on behind the scenes. Your Master is just another conspiracy theorist who fell for the right-wing propaganda that ended up with him smashing a pie in his own face, yet again.

4 Likes

The Mango Mussolini is lashing out like a petulant child and you’re falling for it. Again.

who cares? The guy is a thief.

What did he steal?

1 Like

Good luck with a real answer. They’ve been indoctrinated to believe he did something scandalous, and they’ll continue to believe it no matter how thoroughly he’s exonerated. Trump and the far right media are waging a war on critical thinking skills and so far seem to be winning.

Justice? That’s why so many of these conspiracies eventually fail… We have high standards for convicting people in this country. Today is a day you should be celebrating that we no longer follow a king. Happy Independence Day!

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl:
Covfefe

He’s an idiot, like everyone else who falls for the con job. His own prickin DOJ thoroughly investigated this and told him to shut his piehole, but he has the brains of a bullfrog so he just keeps croaking his crap to people like you, he knows you’ll keep falling for it. You sho
uld be disgusted with yourself by now. But MAGAt!

1 Like

So much hate and anger. Tsk, Tsk.

What did he steal?

I see it as more like sadness that a good portion of our fellow citizens have to construct an alternate reality… I.e… that Sessions is part of the “Deep State” to justify a falsified previously conceived notion.