Attention MAGA - This is Big Picture What Your Mancrush Is Actually Doing

You could achieve the same end by teaching them fairness, open-mindedness and equity of opportunity without ever making whiteness the villain of our history.

4 Likes

There you go again … making ■■■■ up. :smirk:

2 Likes

She is the one that gave bought and paid for lies from russia to the DOJ to try and overturn the election of trump.

1 Like

I can also find her still today running around the country whining how the election was stolen from her. S

1 Like

it is his job to maintain domestic tranquility. trump choose not to for political reasons.

Allan

no one is making anyone the villain.

teaching American History is just that, the history of our nation is sometimes not pretty.

you anti wokers want to put Vaseline on it.

Allan

1 Like

Why do you keep posting that?

I want to teach them to read.

He’s doing it as we speak using CoJ and FBI.

4 Likes

Judging from action of Biden regime…I’m not sure he accepts the results of last election.

Trump looks for fealty, nothing more.

1 Like

Good Lord.

The only way it can get worse is if they assassinate him.

What is being done is too much.

1 Like

In the mindset of the forum lib one should NEVER question anyone within their ideological realm. We are simply to blindly believe that those people are pure, magnanimous, selfless, infinitely wise, infallible and only have the best intentions for us pee-ons!

1 Like

Yes…when you fallen for left-wing propaganda.

2 Likes

My guess that option is on the table for em.

Which they haven’t so far because they…meaning corrupt state don’t want to make martyr out of him.

1 Like

Is Donald divorced? Because Melanie seems absent from the scene. Not that I could blame her.

No, that’s true.

1 Like

sure, you can tell that because of his many positive reactions whenever any former aides, secretary, or other post says anything mildly critical.