Attention MAGA - This is Big Picture What Your Mancrush Is Actually Doing

Jack Smith told the Judge that he is making available through discovery, hours of videos of Grand Jury Witnesses. And I wonder how many of folks that Trump thinks are loyal to him chose instead to save their own ass?

1 Like

Maybe for few…but mostly for political reasons.

More libs hate him…more Trump supports love him.

Trump demands loyalty to Trump. Always.

Well…demanding respect doesn’t go over too well.

I think

Sorry the problem you are having is that you are defining how i interpret someones words as i see fit, constitutes making stuff up.
If i misinterpreted another poster he will inform me if he wants.

Just stop Allan. It is not the job of the President to manage the operations of the Capitol Police.

You are wrong Allan. CRT very overtly makes whiteness the villain of American history.

“Anti workers”? What are you going off about now? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

I agree. It’s shocking, isn’t it.

Are you divorced? I haven’t seen your husband here, in like forever. :smirk:

2 Likes

Not so far as we can tell from your posts.

You can’t even be truthful about that. What you said that involved your thoughts was “I thought you were vehemently opposed to being ruled by a king.”

What I accused you of making up was “(so sad that word is used for Donald Trump of all people.)”

its in the constitution that Trump to an oath to.

Allan

no, it does not. anti-wokers. sorry.

once again we will have to agree to disagree on a subject.

you have your opinion. i have mine.

aint America great.

Allan

Yes, it does.

You should remember this every time you vote.

That’s because you are delusional and I am not.

Yes of course I made it up as its my response to a conversation (which I don’t think you were part of) about Trump and a poster brought up king in relation to same.
I have no idea what you mean by making it up.
It was one and the same convo, maybe pace yourself with regard to the outrage.

Melanie is on board with Donald and his campaign. You can rest your mind about that. She has proven that she is tough… has anyone ever heard of her complaining?

2 Likes

Why would anybody want to be a woker?

“At it’s heart, wokeness is divisive, exclusionary, and hateful, it basically gives mean people a reason, it gives them a reason to be mean and cruel, amoured in false virtue.” Elon Musk

1 Like