Attention MAGA - This is Big Picture What Your Mancrush Is Actually Doing

The enemy’s intelligence estimate on a silver platter:

Republicans fared poorly in all three elections since he won the presidency in 2016, and each poor performance can be attributed in large part to Trump’s malign influence.

Just look at what happened in 2022. Republicans nominated the Trumpiest candidate they could find in many of the most important races — and lost again and again, precisely because voters clearly rejected election conspiracists and candidates defined solely by inexperience and fury. In one vital, winnable race after another, in key states including Arizona, Georgia, Pennsylvania and Michigan, reasonable Democrats beat outrageous Republicans. It could happen again in 2024.

Over the period of Trump’s dominance, Democrats also made significant gains in state legislatures. At the beginning of 2016, Republicans had full control of 30 state legislatures, Democrats controlled just 11, and eight were divided between the two parties (one state, Nebraska, has a nonpartisan unicameral Legislature). Today, Republicans still control 28 legislatures and two are divided, but the number of states in which Democrats have total control has almost doubled, to 19. The states with both Democratic state legislatures and governors have more than doubled, from seven to 17. The result in those states, including Washington, Colorado and Minnesota, has been a wave of progressive legislation.

This is what your hero worship is actually getting you.

6 Likes

This is what it’s getting you too. :rofl:

1 Like

Good thread title :joy: you won’t reach them.

MAGA!

3 Likes

:rofl:

1 Like

MSNBC –

:joy_cat:

Trump deniers.

Trump deniers trembling with fear and outrage because it is dawning on them that Biden will not be their candidate.

Demented Biden’s in the basement. No one likes him.

Meanwhile,

7 Likes

This is totally normal political discourse. Don’t see what your problem is with it.

:sunglasses:

6 Likes

When will the switch take place?

1 Like

Yes, I am collateral damage.

giphy

3 Likes

That made sense to you?

MAGA ignore?

but the number of states in which Democrats have total control has almost doubled, to 19. The states with both Democratic state legislatures and governors have more than doubled, from seven to 17. The result in those states, including Washington, Colorado and Minnesota, has been a wave of progressive legislation.

Trump is a loser.

Republicans nominated the Trumpiest candidate they could find in many of the most important races — and lost again and again, precisely because voters clearly rejected election conspiracists and candidates defined solely by inexperience and fury.

MAGA is a loser. Trump is a loser.

Uh, huh…I’d much prefer a corrupt FBI duping FISA judges with lies and not being held accountable. I’d rather have 51 retired “intelligence” officers all unitedly lying that Hunter’s laptop was Russian disinformation…all while the lying FBI had it in their possession with this turd organization paying social media giants millions of dollars of tax payer money to censor the truth which as a result…directly interfered with a national election. How my fellow Americans can be so duped by the lying media simply feeding the narratives they want swallowed, with the sole intent of Trump never again entering the WH…so that they can just continue in their lying, corrupt ways. Yeah…that’s much better. :crazy_face:

3 Likes

What you prefer is irrelevant.

What you have chosen is losing.

The mancrush is costing you the country.

1 Like

What part of that enemy intelligence estimate is incorrect?

Keep regurgibleating the shepherds’ narratives my friend but that’s not how I roll and never will. I love my country and will always fight for what I believe is right. Trump is far from perfect but there’s no question, he’s the lessor of the evils.

1 Like

No mancrush…but Trump had exposed everything I every said about how corrupt our government is.

So whether it’s Trump or someone else…our government as it is today needs to be destroyed from within regardless who’s in office.

7 Likes

You choose losing. Losers can’t make change.