Attention MAGA - This is Big Picture What Your Mancrush Is Actually Doing

…and I have only yet begun to fight. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

No one man can do that. Trump promised it and delivered nothing.

You aren’t fighting, you’re fanboying a loser.

Regurgibleeting from the MAGA trough. :sheep:

3 Likes

…and you are regurgibleating the exact narrative the corrupt bastards in charge want fed. Keep up their good work.

1 Like

What’s incorrect about the enemy intelligence estimate?

On the old board, I started a thread: “What I believe you have done”

My timing was off one mid-term. All this was easily predictable.

Trump the man has failed Trump the idea. Bigly.

The alternative is yielding and giving up our rights. That’s what this last indictment of Trump is about. He is being prosecuted because of free speech. If this case is lost, any future DOJ can arrest and prosecute their opponents for holding a differing opinion.

4 Likes

…by a weaponized government that’s absolutely out of control.

1 Like

Straight out of the MAGA trough.

Who told you that? Trump? Revealed in a dream? Prophecy?

Don’t look now, but you are already losing your “rights” by letting the people who would diminish them get elected.

MAGA has become a cult worshiping a charismatic leader. Jim Jones, David Koresh, Herbert Marcuse, Kim Jong Un, Mao.

It is fanatical. A break from reality.

4 Likes

That you are getting reelected/further entrenched.

I’m guessing, when Obama thinks Gavin Newsome and Gretchen Whitmer are ready to replace Joe and Kamala.

2 Likes

The political establishment has done everything possible to work against Trump and you only have to look at all of the forces that fought him for trying to stop illegal immigration. Now…“we” have a southern border wall that’s been paid for…just lying on the ground. Do you hear anyone yelling about that as millions and millions have crossed the border during the Biden Administration?

1 Like

Uh, huh…which is why the DoJ has multiple indictments against Trump…all while ignoring Biden family corruption. Now who is leading this indictment fiasco? A turd that did the same to a former Virginia Governor that when it finally got out of the government infiltrated court system, was UNANIMOUSLY overturned in the SCOTUS.

And the establishment won. And will continue to win. Because you are looking for a Marvel superhero instead of understanding how government works and addressing the problem.

You are skyscreaming your political capital at a great wall instead of going to the end and taking out a brick.

You gave Trump 4 years. What did he achieve to “drain the swamp?”

Nothing. Not one thing he did lasted a year (month) after he LOST!

At most he will have 4 years. You feel next time will be different because…

2 Likes

So what?

Straight from the mouth of Jonathan Turley - Constitutional law attorney. :grin:

1 Like

Ridiculous, but fine. And what will happen then?

It’s irrelevant. Turley is not addressing reality either.

Than we allow em to get away with it?

1 Like

No. We elect a winner. We take a supermajority in both Houses. We go to the end of the great wall and start taking out one brick at a time.

1 Like