Attention MAGA - This is Big Picture What Your Mancrush Is Actually Doing

History is interesting
It can provide insight to why things are the way they are today
History can help solve current problems
History can help prevent the same problems

Funny thing is… you are attempting to use the history of Karl Marx and CT to determine what is happening today. So history is cool, when you can take advantage. :rofl:

Honesty. Thank you. I won’t quibble over “derivitive.”

They’re informed citizens. When it comes time to participate in our democracy, they have some grasp of why it’s important. They learn that it matters.

The endless end of days whining stream of consciousness my God and this from a so called patriot. Its enough to make you want to run for the hills!

2 Likes

Indeed it can be.

I am not a school child

Is that what you© are doing? Trying to make something today by taking advantage of history? What are you trying to make?

You don’t live in a democracy.

Why what is important?

But you once were. And you were presumably taught history of some sort.

It’s possible that got you interested in the past which further sparked your interest as an adult.

Maga does not accept the results of the peoples vote, who cares what you call it.
Seems a moot point.

Indeed. I even wrote a paper on the Vietnam War. Of course it was going on at the time. I was taught about the Revolution to indoctrinate me into becoming a soldier.

Are you© indoctrinating? Into what?

No. My interest in winning the Culture War sparked my research into the dogma. La 'Rona provided the time.

The history of the Constitution became interesting when the central government stopped following it.

The Civil War was not at all interesting. Slavery was an abomination and a lot of people had to die to set things right.

I watched Jim Crow, it wasn’t taught much because it was happening. Current events, not history.

As a soldier, propaganda, indoctrination, why men rebel etc became a professional interest.

As a consultant, human and organizational performance/behavior are now a professional interest.

1 Like

Why do you care?

1 Like

You do know that jbiden spent years calling trump an illegitimate president as well as many other democrats. You do know that he said this knowing that Hillary’s bought and paid for Russian dossier was all lies.
I can name one big solution to fixing the problems facing the US. Getting rid of jbiden and reining in the DOJ and other government agencies.
The problems in the United States cannot be fixed as long as we have a President demonizing half the citizens and calling for them to be destroyed.

2 Likes

Required reading when I was a young soldier.

And as this now seems to be the case, I think you are going to have to redefine exactly what kind of a country you live in.
Can’t really be a republic or a democracy as the peoples votes are not accepted by a large number of voters.

A republic can be led by a king.

Was this what you were told?

Was this immiseration?

Ran like the rats they are didn’t they. Not one of them had the guts to faces the citizens and say I hear you. Let’s talk.

1 Like

No, I figured it out later.

For me? No, although I knew it violated the fair/cheating moral foundation. For the black nation? Absolutely.

Anecdote. Racism wasn’t taught in the school. On the day the schools were desegregated, when the black kids got off their transfer bus, there was a fight or 5 between the toughest kids from each group. Then it ended organizationally. From then on, the problems were either individual or caused by “adults.”

Kind of like now.

2 Likes

Democrats already interfered with my vote when bush and trump were elected. They did it again in 2020 when they had facebook and twitter silence conservative voices.

1 Like

Why do you not care.
What happens in the US has a disturbing influence on what happens elsewhere, for some reason.
And it is very discombobulating to find that the US who has been promoting democracy worldwide for years, has a president who will not accept the results of an election (unless he wins of course).
To outsiders its like saying the sky is green and the grass is blue.
Its just not how things are supposed to be.
The opposite of all you are supposed to stand for is all.

What do you believe would have happened with Jim Crow if the black nation voted 95% republican?