At last we have a president who is brutally honest

that is troubling

well thats the mark of someone who constantly lies. they believe their own lies. thats the pathological part of it

but hes been a politician for 50 years he wouldnt lie

An obvious misstatement.

Next.

Allan

of course. theyre all just minor “misstatements” huh?

then move on real fast from it

just like “news”

I know it hurts…let it all out…you’ll feel better.

Every person who worked the elections in these counties. Thousands of people. That is how extensive it would have to be.

Bingo! :+1:t2: :clap:t2: :clap:t2: :clap:t2:

Very cute way of saying that the only honest election would be one in which the former president won

See what i mean :arrow_up:

Exactly. Me too. I refuse to be shut down or shut up when i have good reason to believe i am right.

The media and left want us to just shut up about the shaky election.

If we do that then the elections will be corrupt from now till infinity.

Maybe…but that wasn’t my intent. I truly believe this past election was fraudulent and as time goes on it will be proven but the damage to our country and the confidence in our election process will have already been done by then. Where it goes from there is…

2 Likes

How long will you give it? If the election is not proven fraudulent within a year, will you relent and agree it was fair?

It wasn’t a shaky election.

The people who are telling you it was are lying to you.

It would have to be the best election fraud organisation ever. But who in their right mind would admit to being involved in that?

Libs still think they voted for anyone other than the “choice” provided for them by the Establishment.

:man_shrugging:

2 Likes

you are telling me that all Republicans and Democrats in these counties were in cahoots…They are all cahooters. Is that what you want me to believe.

And isn’t that the same thing you all (Collective) did? You voted for the choice provided to you by the republican Establishment. Right???

Trump is so stupid he said we had airports during the revolutionary war. Hur de hur! Stupid! :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Umm, no. We voted for the guy who the Republican establishment was rabidly against in the primaries, exposing them in the process.

The rest of y’all suffering from stockholm syndrome, went running to the kid sniffer in order to put America Last. :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

I haven’t seen an explanation of why postal voting in the USA is so susceptible to vote fraud whereas in other jurisdictions this isn’t the case.

Biden should have run on that. Make America Last Again.

That would have been the honest thing to do anyway. :roll_eyes:

1 Like