At last we have a president who is brutally honest

Should patriots fly their flags at half staff to mark the death of free and fair elections based on Biden’s statements?

Or should we thank him for making it clear that having massive rallies and record voter turnout is no longer relevant? What really counts in future elections is “putting together the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics?”

2 Likes

it didnt matter who ran. they were getting rid of trump no matter what

so they picked the least ridiculous choice

Yes. Clearly Trump was way behind in putting together the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization. Biden was able win while barely leaving his basement and with pathetically small numbers of supporters at the few rallies.

Biden also had the advantage of a massive pandemic that struck during the election year and mysteriously targeted the US and Europe while leaving the country of origin practically unscathed. It is as if it was a targeted bioweapon designed to throw the election to Biden.

Then there was the “well-funded cabal of powerful people, ranging across industries and ideologies, working together behind the scenes to influence perceptions, change rules and laws, steer media coverage and control the flow of information” that Time Magazine gloated about. They basically agreed the that election was neither fair nor free but that was a good thing since it gave Biden the victory to “save the election”.

2 Likes

i firmly believe the virus was created and/or released “accidentally” to get rid of trump

he was costing the most corrupt of chinas rich billions and billions. they would make the world burn before they’d let this continue if they had to

his reaction to terrorist ■■■■■■■■ was also as it should be - swift and extreme (which is why little to no other terrorism took place for those 4 years except domestically from democrats). another thing the ■■■■■■■■ world isnt going to tolerate

then of course there’s the mental midget media

he was up against too many corrupt forces. it got to the point where they rigged the living ■■■■ out of the elections to the point it was absurd. but they were like “oh well gotta do what you gotta do”

Yet no one can find proof of this wide spread voter fraud.

2 Likes

There has been a terrorist attack every week for like a decade.
but most of them are in middle east so who cares.

You don’t trust Biden?

show me proof.

if not involving Americans i surely dont.

youre confusing “no proof” with “press says no proof”

1 Like

show me proof.

this isnt the thread for that

Biden said quite clearly that he had the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization and you apparently disagree. That amounts to proof you don’t trust him in my book.

Do you believe that Biden lied about his voter fraud organization?

1 Like

I have it on good authority that money is speech and corporations are people, man.

There’s maybe a 50% chance you read that article, rather than just the headline. If you did, you’d know that the “shadow campaign” it discusses is not the evil boogeyman you want it to be - but a truly remarkable coalition between organized labor and the Chamber of Commerce to defeat Trump.

If such an organization existed it would be easy to prove.

He was honest about that but not much of anything else.

He kind of let the cat out of the bag in those clips!

Hillary has to be pissed that they didn’t do it for her!

Really? The FBI denied that the mafia existed for decades. Only after Hoover died were there actually prosecutions the mafia crime families. Did the mafia only appear in the US in the 1980s?

Iceland has roughly the same number of bankers in prison as the US even though the population of the US is 1000 times bigger. Does that mean that Americans are 1000 times more honest than Icelanders? Or does it mean that US prosecutors rarely choose to prosecute bank fraud?

2 Likes

One thing that I wish we could fly flags at half staff for would the death of this performative stupidity where we have to pretend Obama let it slip that he’s really Muslim or “you didn’t build that” was meant about small businesses or this, we are supposed to all act stupid and pretend Biden was taking about a force he built to commit voter fraud, not fight it.

1 Like

I’m going to say this is a misstatement. Likely due to his old age.