Ashley Biden Diary Contents Verified

flailing would be a better description

You are still imagining things. Stop that.

you are still denying the obvious… keep doing it, it’s entertaining

Yes I am denying that Joe molested/sexually abused his daughter. I don’t have the imagination to make that case. Some conservatives do.

I’m taking Ashley Biden at her word… which includes her stating she is re traumatized by “grotesque lies and false accusations”. I see a lot of that in this thread. I don’t find comfort in re traumatizing.

you imagine he didn’t.

and those grotesque lies could just as well be the lies told to defend dear Dad (like the ones you’re coming up with) and the accusations about her mental state and addiction. But you want them to be about Dad

Do you imagine he did?

I don’t imagine. I made my decision based on what was written. I don’t have the imagination for a Father molesting his daughter.

Directly from her letter to the judge

“The point of the theft, I assume, was to be able to peddle grotesque lies by distorting my stream-of-consciousness thoughts.

“The defendant’s actions have created a constant environment of anxiety, fear, and intimidation in which my innermost thoughts are constantly distorted and manipulated.

“Repeatedly, I hear others grossly misinterpret my once-private writings and lob false accusations that defame my character and those of the people I love.

The people she loves? Like her Dad who was mentioned?

1 Like

The guy who showered with her and was probably inappropriate?

She is a school teacher.

I called it from the start - none of you people have this kind of kid-sniffing stamina. They’ll go clear into next week trying to normalize showers with tweenagers. All the quiet parts are out loud. :rofl: :face_vomiting:

6 Likes

Don’t have too imagine…fact that it has dramatized her sexually.

What do YOU think sexual abuse is?

How old was she? How tall was she?

A young girl will question herself when she’s staring at a penis eye level or near eye level.

Those action impacted her entire life did it not?

A man that would molest his daughter should be shot.

If we did execute child molesters do you think the evidence is there to convict Biden today? (if such a system existed).

If the man is guilty, I hope he shoots himself. That kind should not have a chance to multiply. He shouldn’t be allowed to call himself a man.

But thats not what I asked. Do you think Biden is a child molester and there is sufficient evidence to make that accusation? Its not a gotcha question, no secret agenda. Just genuinely interested if you think Ashley Bidens diary is irrefutable proof?

Al Capone

no you didn’t, nothing written says that

see anything about what the lies were there?

no you don’t

1 Like

educated the poster on that too. :man_facepalming::man_shrugging:

But I didn’t intend to answer the question to suit you.

With what you know, can you say that Biden did not molest his daughter?

1 Like

I see republican fantasy time is going strong. :muscle: