As of today, my discretionary spending is being re-evaluated and cancelled

Both D’s and R’s are to blame. That is why I support a balanced budget amendment. Like many states have. Let congress wean themselves to what they take in, in taxes.

You don’t think we will see at LEAST a 3 trillion stimulus in January if Dem’s take house, senate and president? Really? Then a few months later another. And calls to shut down the economy to keep them coming? Get real.

Da comrade. I just might get a SS bump under the J’Biden SS expansion plan at the expense of “dem rich folk” and increased payroll taxes. You know, ■■■■■■■ the middle class! Lucky us huh?

1 Like

I am going the Arthur Spooner retirement plan route…

When my son was buying a house i really oushed them to buy the one with the best finished basement…

2 Likes

Please reconsider. We have (free) cookies.

I’m out of the stock market. Don’t keep much in the bank either. My “savings” are in real estate.

If I know a democrat owns a business, I don’t shop there unless I have to.

If I’m aware, I’ll attempt to influence others, with the intended goal of witnessing their financial demise.

1 Like

You will get your wish if democrats succeed in stealing the election & installing criminal Joe & Marxist Kamalla.

Watch the markets kids. If the Prez is successful with recounts and lawsuits the markets might respond accordingly; we won’t really know until after the Dec1 certification date.
If “‘Ol Joey from Scranton’s” wrinkly ass does become the heir apparent? Watch, don’t panic, have a plan and call your broker or financial advisor.
If you were smart you should have already done that.

Clearly, it’s time to “have a plan” in the event of this impending Biden disaster.

Love it. Trends and analysis.

The Himiway is a ClassII E-bike because it has pedal assist and full throttle. Not a whole lot of restrictions but I do see they are not allowed on sidewalks in Utah and many other states. These manufacturers are clever. On level ground, my bike won’t go over 20mph but they did make it possible to change some settings in the electronics to make the top speed 28mph. 20mph is plenty fast for me.

Works for me. Let’s get the bits spinning to the right. We could do with getting the boys back working here or overseas. Let’s get the global rig count up

Should put them all to work on geothermal plants. Right up their alley.

In Utah, the full throttle option makes it fall under the classification of “motor vehicle” and makes it so you can’t ride any place motor vehicles are prohibited. Federal Government also uses that classification on them. So anyplace in national parks/forest that motor vehicles are not allowed, you can’t ride them.

Lol how do you know? Do you ask them?

Just listen for the gloating…like you’re doing. That makes it ezpz.

Something like this was proposed and discussed this weekend on a local talk program. Most callers addressed the issues of fraudulent voting, but a few went on to address how they would handle their discretionary spending, post election.
The attitude seemed to be that callers meant to cut out entertainment first - going to the movies (where theatres are open,) cancelling Netflix or other streaming services and generally boycotting the celebrities who were contemptuous of Trump voters. Then, they went on to talk about spending their dollars locally at businesses owned by Trump supporters and avoiding those who supported Biden. One caller said that most of the employees of these businesses are often on Facebook posting their political views so it’s easy to figure out where they are politically. Won’t go into all of the strategies that were talked about but one caller said something like, “One power I have left is where I spend whatever amount is left in my wallet after taxes.”
Overall, I’m pretty frugal - driving a 15 year old car, putting off home upgrades and shopping at consignment stores - but still it was interesting to hear how these callers were going to apply their frugality to politics.

1 Like

…and I agree with them whole heartedly. Next will come, insincere apologies and the fake “can’t we all just get along” comments.

Your right mate I am gloating. I am so happy I was wrong that Biden would lose but like so many on here I did not say Trump would win by a landslide.

And yes the fact that Trump is probably on the verge of stroking out due to his anger at losing to sleepy joe and realizing that he has been fired is so sweet.