Arrest barr and mnuchin for contempt

The law says he can’t release it.

He gets arrested for contemp by refusing to release it.

He is falsly arrested because he followed the law currently on the books.

That’s a false arrest and in the real world, you can sue the person who did it (sgt at arms and the person who ordered the sgt at arms to do it).

If I was Barr security detail…I don’t think I would allow em to arrest him. I would be worried that someone would poison him in Congress basement. :wink:

Barr can ask the court to release the grand jury information.

Nope.

They can charge him and detain or arrest him.

And? Did congress ask him to do that?

Nope…

Not that I know of. They asked for the unredacted report. They don’t have to ask him to request permission from the grand jury. He knows what needs to be done to provide the Committee with what they have requested.

But he isn’t required to, AND no guarantee a judge would sign off on it.

Not contempt of congress. They can try and change the law.

Democrats will never take it to court…they know they will be laugh right out of it.

And they know it.

He is required to respond to a subpeona. If he does not, Congress can hold him in contempt.

He does not have the excuse of saying that he can not provide the grand jury testimony. If he were to request the information and was unable to get it, he could report that to the Judicial Committee.

And if the response is “Under current federal law, as passed by congress, and signed by the president – grand jury proceedings such as those redacted are to remain private.”

Still hold him in contempt (for doing as the law says).

Come on Snow…since when they care about the law? They believe in two tier justice system.

How do you figure?

Coexist dude…

They don’t have to walk him through every step of the process. Do they have to tell him how to format his response?

Besides, isn’t contempt for Congress the expected response?

I wonder what the statute of limitations is. :thinking:

That’s why you arent his security detail

Clearly you dont or you would want trump impeached for obstruction

Spilt milk.