Arrest barr and mnuchin for contempt

Wonder if he signed off on Obama’s murder of 4 US citizens, on a 16 year-old boy, in 2011?

Yes man? Too weak to stand up?

Sounds like Pelosi has been infected by the Barr-Mnuchin Syndrome by proxy

oooh ouch good one lol

1 Like

and democrats wonder why he flipped the bird on the house

hurry up and get rid of barr before he goes after dems huh?

toss in munichin for good measure…

thank god above we have a president who stands up this kind of deep state nonsense

No, they should have tried to pass a law to allow congress to see grand jury information.

Right now, Barr or ANY AG that gets appointed is not allowed - by law that congress passed - to publicly (and that’s what congress is) share the grand jury information.

If Barr is impeached, the next AG SHOULD follow the law and say, nope, law says I can’t give it too you.

They could arrest him…doubtful but they could. It’s in their powers to do so.

should they?

They most likely dont need to. Start an impeachment inquiry and get it that way.

Barr wont be able to do anything and an inquiry isnt impeachment

1 Like

I dont see a need…last time it happened was 1934.

See here is the problem with this argument. Barr was willing to let them see it under certain conditions…even the redacted parts, they just couldnt take notes or have copies.

But here you are arguing its illegal… I dont see him getting a court order for letting them see it under his narrow orders…

So then is it illegal or is it not? Because from where I stand it’s not. Barr,the gop, and people like you are simply playing a game.

Really arrest someone for following the law? Remember, a copy of the report with only the grand jury information redacted is available for all congress critters to look at. As of yesterday not a single dem had been in to review it.

They want information they can’t legally have. Try and change the law. Or are congress critters above the law?

1 Like

Can it be lawfully given for an impeachment hearing?

That’s just not how it works.

Congress’ subpoena power is not dependent on statues prohibiting public release.

My understanding was that was other redaction’s.

Yes…they can arrest him for contempt.there is a jail below Congress. Just call the seagant at arms and arrest him…

Shrug

My understanding is that its redactions period from a grand jury you need to get a court order or the jury to release it…he was willing to show them that under certain circumstances…they declined…either it’s illegal or its not.

Yeah…they can still fight it in courts but its gonna be a loosing battle for them. It just builds an even stronger case for Congress needing that info to do their jobs…

Have a link so we can both look at it and see.

My understanding was the redactions other than the grand jury would be made available (and they were). Under the law a judge must approve any release of the grand jury information. I’m not sure how a congress critter would go about getting that. I guess the panael that decided to try and get unlawful information doesn’t either.

And can the congress critter who orders it be arrested and tried for false arrest?

From what I understand the grand jury can release it via a letter.
And nope…not grabbing you a link…

How would it be a false arrest? Let’s stay in reality