Are you happy with Walk away Joe?

I believe that any of you that think that this administration would leave any American’s who wanted out behind is truly bothersome. I can’t believe that you folks are so callus to think that this administration is that anti-American. Are you?

He didn’t say “westerners”, he said “Americans”. And I believe that any Americans who want out, we will get them out. And the Taliban knows that if they harm any American there will be hell to pay. So I do hope that their leadership has at least that much control.

Why is it “callous” to think that this administration is that anti-American ?

Callous means: 'showing or having an insensitive and cruel disregard for others.

“his callous comments about the murder made me shiver” ’

2 Likes

Why do you think it is anti-American?

I don’t know man let’s hope, I don’t doubt for a second if they get their hand on an American at best they will disappear into some dungeon and can be traded later. They only seem to respect lead from a gun.

To me and I don’t think I am wrong on this one they are just as bad as the bunch that precedes them. Already some disturbing info coming out.

“Despite pledges to be magnanimous, the Taliban have been accused of beheading prisoners, gouging out eyes and executing hundreds. Fleeing civilians have brought tales of girls forced into marriage or kidnapped as sex slaves. Video on social media shows Islamists pumping machinegun rounds into the bodies of captured Afghan policemen.” - That’s the Taliban the world has known since they first took power in the 90’s

4 Likes

I’m not going to accommodate question-dodgers.

1 Like

First as the administration admits they don’t know how many are there and where they are. I am sure when they say they got them all, you will believe them even after them saying they don’t know how many. Second it is not necessary the Taliban we have to worry about it is ISIS or AL Queda.

2 Likes

i agree, that he is a disaster with anything really is of no surprise to me, let alone his foreign policy record

but the press calling him out for once i believe is for two reasons. they reached a limit on much they can keep pretending he’s an imbecile because they know this will be obvious now even to his idiot supporters. this is also partly due to this being an international debacle, where other nations’ press is calling him out so harder to ignore.

they also know if they do enough damage to him they get Harris who they can pretend is awesome for the next few years until her first un-ignorable global debacle then they can pretend to do their jobs again

it’s all so obvious. to us thinking (wo)mans anyway

1 Like

nicer kinder Taliban these days huh?

theyre so misunderstood

3 Likes

Then if you “don’t know”, why would you have pulled the troops out prior to knowing this very important question? The honesty in this, is how ■■■■■■ up the whole withdrawl is.

2 Likes

Moulton, Meijer travel to Afghanistan sparks Pelosi warning

The two lawmakers are Reps. Seth Moulton (D-Mass.) and Peter Meijer (R-Mich.), who confirmed their trips in a joint statement later Tuesday. Both are veterans who have been highly critical of the Biden administration’s handling of its withdrawal from Afghanistan.

Moulton, Meijer travel to Afghanistan sparks Pelosi warning (msn.com)

4 Likes

The taliban were doing that previously?

Since each of us consider our vote to be right, each of us should wear a hat or something that shows whether you voted for Trump or Biden and then take the ridicule from those who cross your path that disagree. I’m in…how bout Biden voters? :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

2 Likes

Just like TFG.

Tweets from the mouth.

Allan

For the past seven months Stumblin Joe Biden along with his One Horse Dog Faced Pony Soldier administration have been specializing in one thing: creating crises that could have been easily avoided.

1 Like

The Taliban wants to start a central government. And therefore they will need foreign money. They can only get so much from Iran. So they will need funding from other countries. How much will China and Russia invest if they prove to be reckless? And certainly they would like US money. So for now they are going to be nice. Will they revert? Possibly. But if they take a big hit financially they will leave themselves open to losing control.

Britain today said they are done with Joe and basically won’t deal with us till he’s gone.

1 Like

Joe’s so great that Britain won’t even work with us now! What an accomplishment in six months time.

4 Likes

Where/when did Britain say this?

never mind, Britain didn’t say this.

a former Brexit party leader speculated.

2 Likes