Are you happy with Walk away Joe?

Maybe it’s time to give all the nicknames a rest.

1 Like

The stream-of-conscience threads continue.

1 Like

so far the only thing I like about Joe is vaccine roll out and getting infrastructure bill going.

I’m sorry, wasn’t the “vaccine roll out” already in place before J’Biden took office?
And will Canadians be paying a share of the taxes Americans are going to get saddled with if the leftist wish list gets passed?
“Infrastructure” LOL, 26% of the bill is for roads, bridges, ports.

2 Likes

The dynamic duo of “Walk Away Joe” and “Circle Back Psack”!
HA, too good to pass up!

2 Likes

I’m a dem and don’t really like Joe. I know. That’s wild.

A good night’s rest may do the nicknames well. They can get up early and stumble down the road like walk away Joe and his circling back sidekick. Did Kamaalaa make it back from her Asia vacation yet? Joe missed his weekend get away (because of the hurricane)

That is debatable

Really.

1 Like

Don’t eat the yellow snow.

You talking about glad you agree?

Sounds like you should turn off the TV

I wonder whether people can remember the name of the last WH press secretary who didn’t have one press conference during their entire tenure in that position.

I can only imagine a Republican as president right now much less the orange man with what is going on in Afghanistan. Even our allies are begging we hold out to let all those who can leave, but since the Taliban no here is the new redline well we to do as the jihadist tell us :face_vomiting: The press conferences which usually resemble a birthday party when a Democrat is president would look more like this if a republican was in charge right now.

You can tell the Biden admin is as baffled as the rest of us watching reporters actually asking them tough questions. To me personally this has been one of the more surreal things to watch since this debacle in Afghanistan, not that Biden ■■■■■■ ■■■■ up he has a record of foreign policy fails the real wow to me is watching the press go after him both left and right.

3 Likes

Be prepared seeing Americans being tortured, beheaded or even burned alive in coming months.

3 Likes

Of course … He’s afraid of what he might say once he goes off script.

2 Likes

That will never happen and it’s really dumb to even think that it could.

Pretty sure it’s not out of the realm with this ■■■■■■ up admin.

1 Like

Head, meet Sand.

Why is it dumb to think this could happen? There is already multiple reports of killings and going door to door looking for westerners. Some poor girl was burned alive because she wasn’t cooking right the other day.

The county is full of Islamists of course this could happen there is the most disturbing videos on the net of Al-qaeda, ISIS, and the the Taliban all beheading westerners and all three groups have a presence in Afghanistan. I would be surprised if don’t see it as well as some lgbtq being thrown from roofs. It’s how they roll I don’t believe in the whole Taliban 2.0 (Reformed) for a split second.