Are you happy with Walk away Joe?

Yeah. Who do some people think the Taliban are, ISIS? :smirk:

What has Biden said to date that gives you so much confidence in his promises?

Biden tasked our military to get folks out. And I believe in our military capability, their ability and their determination to successfully complete the task.

And? Why do you believe what Biden promised will be accomplished? Have you got an inside source at the Pentagon?

I have a friend who works at the Pentagon. He is a Strategic Planner. Have you been watching any of the daily DOD press briefings? The military has dedicated a lot of resources to this effort.

First of all, the State Department has said they do not know how many Americans are in-country. So how will they know when all are evacuated?

Knowing someone who works in the Pentagon (one of approximately 26,000) is hardly the same as having an inside contact to what is actually going on. Do you honestly think the DOD spokespeople are going to stand up and contradict the CIC?

1 Like

Americans have about 72 hours to evacuate. They can’t get to the airport. Even if they did, the place is complete chaos.

You’re (c) going to have a lot of hostages on your (c) hands and financial bargaining chips. Those who aren’t worth anything will be killed.

I think at this point, the only conclusion to reach is the Biden is either incompetent or he wants to destroy America. Perhaps both.

1 Like

You are correct. We don’t know how many are there. However we do know how many want out. And as of today the report is that there are about 1500 American’s to get out.
I agree that having a inside contact is a specific thing. The issue with that is even if one had that level of information it could not be shared. And I am well aware that the DOD will never say that they can’t do something. But I believe that if they have a group of people there that have to be put on planes they will get it done. Certainly this whole thing should have been handled better. But for now I wish to remain optimistic that it will all end well.

Any American’s who went there to live and work had the option of registering with our Embassy there.
And the DOS said that months ago they started contacting all of the folks that registered and told them to get out and that they also had a loan program to help them get a commercial airplane ride out. And the DOS and White House have been making statements that if anybody was in contact with a American or a person from a ally country to let them know and DOS would get in touch. So if anyone did not heed the warnings and is now stuck, how the hell is Biden to blame?

1 Like

They voted contempt on Biden! You should pay more attention! Hasn’t happened since 1917

1 Like

Biden is to blame for the way he handled it.

How could anyone pick up and leave in the middle of the night like Biden did?

2 Likes

that was 5 days ago. when today did Britain say they won’t deal with the US until Biden is gone?

So he tried to answer a question today but his staff cut his mic. :joy:

4 Likes

AlQaida and ISIS will be to the Taliban as BLM and Antifa are to the Democrat party.

If we refuse to pay their future ransom demand they will do exactly that. Torture and behead Americans.

They won’t do it right off the bat. They haven’t so far. But that’s because they’re getting a list of demands together. And if we don’t meet those demands (mostly monetary demands) they’ll start killing hostages one at a time.

2 Likes

They’ve had since Feb 2020. ■■■■ 'em.

They’re Americans man.

We have an obligation to get them out. Regardless of the reasons.

Any country that abandons its citizens without even trying isn’t worth being called a nation state.

1 Like

I’d think that the Taliban agrees with you.

How true that is.

1 Like

I was just about to post this…it’s unbelievable. Who the ■■■■ is running this country? Sure as hell it’s not Biden.

And now there is this.

The United States embassy in Afghanistan has issued a statement warning Americans trapped in the country not to travel to the airport due to security threats.

“Because of security threats outside the gates of Kabul airport, we are advising U.S. citizens to avoid traveling to the airport and to avoid airport gates at this time unless you receive individual instructions from a U.S. government representative to do so,” the statement from the embassy reads.

2 Likes