Are you frustrated with democratic waffling yet?

No, they don’t. Soundbites drive the media, not policy or parties.

Why don’t we start with all of the legislative priorities that they’re actually pursuing, rather than the one that no one in the “leadership” has seriously considered?

“Declared” or “assured” are not part of the OP either, and you left out a very important part of that first sentence in your breakdown (as well as changing the wording). The word "“tried”.

“Tried to convince” is nowhere near the same as a promise, assurance or declaration.

No amount of editing will change that.

No. Not my resposibility to do your research, and that’s entirely irrelevant to my point, anyway.

Why don’t we just cut the crap and get back to reality. Impeachment has been the top priority since before The President was sworn in. There has really been nothing else even close. I think even you realize this.

The only priority the dimocrats have is to convince their collusion gimps to donate to them under the guise of being ready to act on impeachment.

They saw what happened to cnn, msnbc ratings after mueller, and they know they are in danger of being tuned out unless they fuel the madness.

I already did my research and I came up with impeachment. What did your research show?

:rofl:

No.

That does not reflect reality.

Why hasn’t Hillary been locked up?? Trump and the Republicans have been running the DOJ for over 28 months.

This is my point.

I dont have to do any “research” to disprove your claims.

You have to prove them - and from a rational standpoint, it is literally impossible for you to do so.

I believe they are still trying to predict whether these efforts will help or hurt Trump. If they were certain the efforts would hurt him, they would already be moving forward. IMHO.

In the end, I still strongly believe they will move forward with the process even if they don’t complete it ahead of 2020. I also believe a lot will hinge on what kind of traction the GOP gets in uncovering the events leading to the Russia Collusion hoax. If that gains traction, I believe DEMS, with MSM assistance, will use the impeachment hearings to distract from the GOP efforts.

Okay. There is some mysterious legislation that Nancy, Shifty, AOC, Nadler and everyone else from the clown car has been pushing that supersedes impeachment. Sure. We’ll go with that.

Here is what the house has done since 2017

1 Like

I didn’t ask you what they have done. I asked what has been a higher priority than impeachment. What was it?

While we’re at it, weren’t they gonna impeach kavanaugh as well??

What happened there??

You must understand how silly it is to base your argument on what you think we should believe.

Think about all those threads where lefties say things like “How can a Christian support Trump?”

You know how you react to that? That’s how we react to you telling us what we should think about impeachment.

The answer to that is every vote that the House has had so far.

All of those votes are higher priorities than impeachment - and the way you can tell is that they’ve actually been brought to a vote.

1 Like

And was it Barr too? They are impeachment happy. I guess they like getting their asses handed to them!

I can’t focus on impeaching Trump.

I’m still waiting for Hilary to be locked up. We’ve been promised she would finally, for realz, this time be brought to justice.

Be patient. The investigation just started. Spoiler. We are not going to lock up the hag. She is protected. But several other may need to worry a bit.

Nothing wrong about investigating and talking about it…but we all know…including you…that as the GOP Senate stands right now, they would rather support donnie shooting their own children on 5th Ave than vote to convict.