Are you frustrated with democratic waffling yet?

Impeachment has not been a priority because there was no evidence of a crime or wrongdoing. The Mueller report provided the first evidence. So now it starts or not.

So itā€™s only now just actually beginning??? Rubbish! Weā€™ve been assured there is ample crimes to lock her up. What is left to investigate?

Clinton Foundation! Uranium One!!! Benghazi!!! Get on with it already - Trumps DOJ should have had her in cuffs in Jan 2017.

:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

Well. After three years the dems still havenā€™t even agreed on the crime. Thatā€™s a long time to be indecisive. They cannot make a case while they are locked in chaos.

I think they are going to wait until the election. If the sociopath is voted out as he should be, then there is no reason for impeachment. If the sociopath is reelected for some reason then they will start proceedings.

What makes you think they wanted to lock her up? The people did. But the politicians just wanted to put on a show. And the worst decision that Trump has made was to appoint Sessions. He was basically a potted plant.

If the republicans wanted her charged. They would have done it. They wanted a show. Which is why I donā€™t trust them.

That was a lot of effort to simply admit you were wrong!

So they believe heā€™s a criminal and they are willing to talk about impeaching for three years, then give him his first term free of charge? That sounds a bit crazy.

ā€œLock her upā€ has been a mantra of the right for much longer than ā€œimpeach himā€ has been for the left.

I donā€™t necessarily agree with this scenario. I think itā€™s their strategy.

Iā€™m guessing here, but they know itā€™ll take a year or so to complete the impeachment, so why not wait until the elections?

Besides, the Republicans will defend their sociopath to the death right now so there is no point in starting impeachment.

Do I wish Democrats in the House were being honest about the toxic, criminal figure we have in the White House and were pushing for impeachment? Sure.

But I am almost honest with myself that Trump isnā€™t getting removed as long as Republicans control the Senate.

A lot of Trump supporters seem awfully upset that no oneā€™s upset Donald hasnā€™t been impeached yet.

But Trump Nation is desperate to see it start! Start it now!

I think it is clear that Nancy Pelosi has no desire at this point in time to impeach the president. I havenā€™t heard anyone else talking about it greatly.

But democrat waffles are great for breakfast. I like them with melted butter and maple syrup. Yum

2 Likes

99% of the impeachment yammering has been from the right. And whether or not there has been ā€œinactionā€ is yet to be seen.

They donā€™t care and never will. ā€œThe Dems are focused on impeachment, not the American peopleā€ is the narrative and no legislation passed in the House will ever change that.

who is editing and you are the only oneā€¦the actual only one trying to change the thesis of the OP
even in subsequent post Altair is not arguing otherwise like in his response to dubary

dubarry specifically mentions the promise of impeachment and what is his response?
ā€œyes you haveā€
other examples like:

and

so who is right the OP author orā€¦you?

1 Like

The OP has a habit of starting a post stating how us Liberals think or feel or how we have been duped. He will then ask why that is. And when any of us tell him he is wrong, he will spend hours saying the opposite. He is not here to discuss. Only to disgrace. And I find it pretty laughable.

4 Likes

Sessions a plant??? Bawahahaha!!

You guys gotta lay off the CEC. Maybe, just maybe, youā€™ve been fed complete nonsense and thereā€™s nothing to charge her with.

What booming economy? Growth this quarter is estimated at 1-1.5 %. Thereā€™s serious talk we are entering a recessionā€¦

They are not going to impeach, but threaten impeachment hoping it will damage the president on election day.

1 Like