Are you frustrated with democratic waffling yet?

The first sentence. You are so welcome. I always I’m glad to help the less fortunate

I didn’t count. But pretty much all of the leadership has. Maxine, Shifty, Nadler, AOC, Omar and Tlaib to name a few. If impeachment has not been the democrats top priority, then what was?

There is no mention of the word “promise”.

Reading is fundamental.

This might be my favorite argument of all time.

It doesn’t get more pedantic than that.

3 Likes

Okay. If you don’t like the word “promise” you may substitute the phrase "calling for."

Are you happy with the democratic party calling for the impeachment of the president for three years then doing nothing? Do you feel like you have been conned?

The treadstarter clarified and added to his OP within a couple posts. Keep up fella!

The Democratic Party called for Trump’s impeachment?

All of them?

No. Most of them don’t speak on the issue. The leadership speaks for them. If they have had a higher priority than impeaching Trump, would you kindly clue us in as to what it was?

Reading is indeed fundamental. I will help

First a definition of the word promise:

noun

a declaration or assurance that one will do a particular thing or that a particular thing will happen.

verb

assure someone that one will definitely do, give, or arrange something; undertake or declare that something will happen.

Now that we have that out of the way let’s look at that first sentence.

So we have the first part of the definition, the assurance that someone will do something in this fragment:
“The Dems convincing they would…”

Now for the second part of the definition…the action: something will happen, or be forthcoming

That is in the second fragment:
“they would impeach the president”

So seeing as we have both assurance and an action it’s very logical to read a promise was made.

The word was not used but the definition of said word was most definitely uses.

Again you are welcome. Learning is really fundamental but reading means nothing if comprehension does not occur.

2 Likes

According to my voter registration card, I’m a “member” of the Democratic Party.

The “leadership” doesn’t speak for me. Or anyone I know.

Obama destroyed the Democratic Party with his spy contractors and IRS attack on conservatives.

Do you agree?

You made a statement but ignored the question. If the dems had a higher priority than impeaching Trump, what was it?

Yeah I saw that. The language was changed right away by dubarry and the OP responded directly to that change, but with more than what you highlighted.

But they actually clarified in their response to me.

That said, I provided a list of dimocrats who have been “promising” impeachment. I stand by the list, my posts and that argument.

And you guys have been had.

Donate today.

So that’s an opinion piece with the close thing being

Rep. Maxine Waters, D-Calif., has been calling for Trump’s impeachment for more than a year now

1. That’s not 3 years
  2. That’s one representative

No I don’t agree and it actually disproves your op…

Again. If impeachment has not been at the top of the list of the democratic agenda, what has? They have let you down Bigly.

Umm…

How about everything else?

Are your priorities dependent and defined by media coverage?

If not, why pretend that your political opponents are? It’s intellectual laziness.

Uhm. The democrats drive their own media coverage. Give me three examples of democratic legislative priorities that supersede impeachment. They let you down.

:rofl:

You presume to know what “Democrats” care about and desire, based on what you’ve been fed by conservative media.

You are not in a position to determine whether or not the Democratic Party has “let us down”.

I don’t presume anything.

Give me three examples of democratic legislative priorities that supersede impeachment.