Are you a FORMER Trump supporter?

I’ll take “Intentionally obtuse” for 1000 Alex.

4 Likes

Have you noticed how granular the wingnuts have become with their “arguments?”

They’re just emulating their hero’s nigh magic ability to choose what definitions go with what words. It makes debating for them ever so much easier.

1 Like

I know and am related to an awful lot of Trump voters. Not a single one has changed his mind. :smile::+1:

1 Like

I wonder if he’s from Wyoming.

1 Like

So I didn’t vote for him in 2016?

I dont know, did you?

Allan

Who made that kind of promise? Name names…unless this is just another one of your silly strawmen.

I already told you I did. You replied I’m not a former supporter. HINT - 2016 was two years ago.

Being Obtuse. LOL. Pretending not to know what a supporter is.

good lord.

its okay. everything will be okay tomorrow when you unwrap your Christmas gifts tomorrow and perhaps well will get a real answer from you instead of Bill Clintonese obtuseness. (what is the definition of “is”)

Allan

1 Like

Correction it is +40 and possibly +41 depending on the outcome of a disputed race in NC07

we must strive for accuracy if at all possible.

Allan

2 Likes

Since you appear secretive about the nature of your support for the Jets- I’ll have to guess.
Steroids? Human Growth Hormone? Women? Weed?
You brought it up and then went silent on it. Makes me wonder.

I buy tickets, watch games. Listen to beer ads. that money goes to Woody Johnson, who in turn pays the players, coaches.

Its a pretty simple concept.

Been going on in pro sports now for over 100 years.

you might have heard of it sometime.

Allan

1 Like

Just so there is no confusion:
Support = to give encouragement and approval to someone or something because you want the person or thing to succeed.

The intended definition of a “current Trump supporter” in the context of this thread is one who currently encourages and gives his/her approval of Trump.

The intended definition of a “former Trump supporter” in the context of this thread is one who voted for Trump in 2016 and at one time–possibly as recently as yesterday–gave approval of Trump, but, currently no longer approves of and/or encourages Trump.

So other than game day, your support amounts to listening to beer ads.
You hang on every one of Trump’s tweets. It sounds like you’re supporting him.

well except when one is trying to pass legislation.

Does he get money when he tweets ad someone reads it?

No wonder he is wealthy.

Allan

Ahh… I understand. It must be the challenges of that Google thingy…

If I were a Trump supporter, I suppose that I wouldn’t want to talk about the actual topic of the thread either.

To answer the topic question: No, I never supported Trump.

1 Like

Dunno, sounds to me like someone is planning an epic backtrack for themselves if this ends as badly as it’s shaping up to.

2 Likes

What alternative does a Republican have exactly?? The alternative is DEM control. So we have a choice.

DEM or GOP.

As a Republican it is a no brainer. I will continue to support the sitting GOP President.

1 Like