Are you a FORMER Trump supporter?

Yeah… that was a little to dynamic for the faint of heart.

Maybe hardball politics and world affairs isn’t for everyone.

These things actually reinforce support for President Trump! His only crime was WINNING the election. :open_mouth:

1 Like

I voted for the one smart enough to know what email to use!!!

There are “Trump supporters” who in my opinion have started to reconsider their support of the president…just look at suburban college educated group as an example.

Then there are Cheeto Jesus worshippers who have placed their undying faith in a reality TV star .

Stupid is voting for someone that was too stupid to know what email to use as Secretary of State, period.

:rofl:

10 roflrofls

To bad the uneducated middle class are smart enough to know fake news when they see it, only and idiot would vote for Hillary knowing she was too dumb to know what email to use.

With a Republican Senate they would have been moderates

GoP Senate wins make up for house losses. One senator is worth multiple house representatives.

Pretty sure it’s not the Holy Spirt that Donny is full of.

2 Likes

This is the first time I’ve seen a trump supporter admit that it was criminal action that helped him win.

4 Likes

The Blue Wave was a myth- a lie propagate by the liberal media.
Here are the biggest “waves” of the last 100 years.
This year was nothing.

Going back 100 years- the party in the WH lost

1914 -61 House seats +3 Senate seats
1922 -77 House -7 Senate
1930 -52 House -8 Senate
1938 -72 House -7 Senate
1942 -45 House -8 Senate
1946 -54 House -10 Senate
1958 -48 House -12 Senate
1966 -47 House -3 Senate
1974 -48 House -4 Senate
1994 -54 House -10 Senate
2010 -63 House -6 Senate

2018 -39 House +2 Senate

2 Likes

But no one can define it.
That’s interesting, especially in a thread dedicated to it.

Hope his helps. Lol

Indeed! :wink: President Trump and his supporters :rofl: all the way to the White House!

You mean he broke the law and cheated to win the White House, don’t you? Reality stings.

I support the New York Jets. Hence I am a supporter of the team.

They play for real 16 times a real (more if they actually made the playoffs)

I support the team even if its not gameday.

A current trump supporter would be someone who voted for Trump and still supports him.

A FORMER Trump supporter would be someone who voted for Trump and does not support him anymore.

It could not be much clearer.

Allan

2 Likes

well to be fair, some are, did or are going to club fed. to spend some alone time with other inmates.

I dont think there is much laughing there however when one is going there.

Allan

Clear as liberal mud.
Do you send money to the Jets? Do you send food? What form does your support take?
I support my family. I provide money, food and housing. Do you do the same for the Jets? Evidently, you must.

"A FORMER Trump supporter would be someone who voted for Trump and does not support him anymore."

Really? I voted for Trump but have never sent him food or clothing. I’ve only voted for him once, because he hasn’t ran since 2016. Does that make me a former Trump supporter?

You know exactly what political support is. Support with you vote.

continue to advocate his agenda to this day.

and you are a current supporter not a FORMER one.

Allan