Are you a fascist?

Tankies are gross.

1 Like

Link to Study

Study published Monday on the left using social media to plan and coordinate attacks.

1 Like

Stalin is the ultimate anti fash.

Sounds like the feds need to round some people up.

2 Likes

They are definitely of the same ilk whether it’s past or present.

How so?

On the target or just on the paper?
LOL

That’s the second time I’ve seen the word “tankies”. How about indulging this old man and get me up to speed?

Always on the Target…may not be center but always in the 8 to 10 range. lol

That’s good center mass hits. Only one is necessary but what the heck 4-5 just for ■■■■■ and giggles!

Right…As a kid…10 or so…My Uncle who was an FBI agent taught us to shoot hand guns. I got pretty good at it too from 25 feet or so. But my big time shooting came as an adult…a buddy of mine who was in Naval Intelligence and retired a full commander, taught me how to shoot his rifles. This is where I impressed myself, with only his training and my own ability to calm my breathing and just simply squeeze when I shoot, put me in the 8 to 10s all the time. I have gone with him dozen’s of times…My longest range was only 100 yards out, but my buddy was impressed. It’s been a few years though since I have gone with him. Not sure I would be that good anymore.

Break your google?

According to Antifa, Roosevelt and Churchill were as fascist as Il Duce. World War II has a much different meaning for them. Here are some examples.

Fascist troops landing on D-Day:

Fascists raising a fascist flag at Iwo Jima:

Antifa leader meeting with two fascist leaders in Yalta.

Now there you go busting on the retiree.
Ok I looked it up.

1 Like

Tankies are commies who still support the USSR after the the soviets crushed the Hungarian and prague uprising. They sent in the tanks to end the dissent, thus “tankies”.

1 Like

Please point to any Antifa leader who supports capitalism. According to Antifa, anti-fascist means anti-capitalist as noted in the OP.

Ironically Democrats have been claiming that Trump is a threat to democracy while they have been at least tacitly supporting mob violence from Antifa who want to end American democracy and rule of law.

Antifa ‘leader’ lol

1 Like

That’s not possible as there are no Antifa leaders to point to.

Antifa doesn’t want to end American democracy and rule of law.

Absolutely.

You ain’t the only one here in that condition.

And congrats! I’m totally digging retirement. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: