Are you a fascist?

Did I say anything about Stalin?

lolā€¦ did you only read the first line? Thatā€™s hilarious.

Armed militant activists with the group Antifa have seized a sizable section of Seattle and are plotting to expand their territory ā€” all as the local police surrender to them and evacuate a local precinct.
Or so the story goes if youā€™ve relied on right-wing media for your news this week.

emphasis mine.

I said, ā€œThey donā€™t want to impose a radical Anti-Capitalist/Stalinist Stateā€ and you replied with ā€œRadical anticapitalist of course they do. You arenā€™t listening.ā€

And so on.

If you meant to argue only against half of the statement, you should have been more explicit.

The desire to silenceā€¦That is the problem.

:statue_of_liberty:

Lucky for you they arenā€™t very effective so you can still find plenty of places to listen to fascists.

Clearly it is a misnomer.

Dialogue is the cure to violence.

That does not address your desire for silence.

So I didnā€™t say anything about Stalin and explicitly left ā€œStalinist Stateā€ out of my reply?

Glad we could agree.

I remember how we won WWII by dropping dialogue on Japan.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::heart::sparkling_heart::heart::sparkling_heart::+1:

It took violence to restart dialogue.

You eat at the sheople trough and regurgibleet what ever it is youā€™re being fed today but that doesnā€™t change the truth. There are many independent journalists on the ground there, with actual footage of the goings on and ANTIFa is CHAZ/CHOP.

Iā€™d recommend the work done by Elijah Schaffer. He got right in the thick of things and filmed it.

1 Like

If you cannot define a fascist, then lets see where the line might be drawn.

Is Donald Trump a fascist, and should he not be allowed to speak?

What about Ted Cruz?

The irony of you saying this and then referencing someone who works for BlazeTV is delicious.

By all means then, provide evidence that Antifa setup and/or ran CHAZ.

Iā€™m not a member of Antifa, so what I consider fascism may not match what they consider fascism and frankly I would be surprised if all members of Antifa agree explicitly on what defines fascism.

I donā€™t consider Trump or Cruz to be fascists.

Wait til you find out about tankies.

The problem with Antifa is that they are a bunch of whiny crybabies who basically want things for free. They want goods a services, but they donā€™t want to pay for them. They think the government is there to provide these things for them.

Therefore, Capitalism with itā€™s base on profitability, and selling goods and services to make money, is inherently wrongā€¦so anyone who supports capitalism, even in the slightest Could neither be fascist or Anti Fascist by the very definition provided by the handbook. Fascism by definition is not capitalismā€¦so how can you be both fascist and capitalist at the same time. Ask the cigar growers who fled Cuba, when Castro took over, why they fled the greatest Tobacco soil ever created. Growers like H.Upman, Cohiba, Monticristo, Arturo Fuente, Partagas, Romeo y Julieta, Hoyo De Monteray And many many more why they fled Cuba, stealing their seeds, and wrapper as they fled.

They fled because Cuban Cigar Companies, were going to be run by the Cuban Government, and in my opinions are the worst cigars in the world. But they left because the profit was to be made by the government of Castro, not the companies themselves. So while Capitalism may still be in playā€¦it is capital for the government, not the companies themselves.

Personally, I think most Dominican Cigars that were once grown in Cuba, under a former Cuban Cigar name, such as COHIBA, are far better than their Cuban Counterpartā€¦

So in essence it is schroedingerā€™s fascismā€¦it is neither capitalism and is capitalism both at the same time. Only one form of capitalism is free enterprise, and the other is government enterprise.

This is why Antifa sucks as a movement.

When I hear the word ā€œFascistā€ this guy comes to mind. My grandfather and grandmother fled Italy because of ā€œIl Duceā€. The grandparents saw the rise of the ā€œPartito Nazionale Fascistaā€ and the brutality of the Black shirts and caught a ship out of Naples headed for Ellis Island.

Good post.

Why thank ya! I get em rightā€¦or at least on target every once in a while.