Are you a fascist?

That is not what they say, but the mainstream media never mention it. For example here is an Antifa spokeswoman calling for the end of the United States as we know it:

Where did you get the idea they are an “Anitfa spokeswoman” (and you choice to use a gendered descriptor for someone who is non-binary was noticed). They are not an Antifa spokesperson… Anitfa doesn’t have any.

Media bull ■■■■

My apologies to the spokes-comrade for identifying it as a female.

My observation is that no one is asking Antifa protestors for what their solutions are. Their only platform seems to be to destroy US government and economy with the willing support of the Democratic Party.

1 Like

Thanks. Never did like Commie bastards.

Not “it”. It’s “them”.

Has anyone asked Antifa protesters anything?

That’s not their platform, but feel free to provide proof that shows otherwise.

I saw a few minutes ago where Barr is recommending that rioters be charged with Sedition which can carry a 20 year sentence.

1 Like

“Them” is plural. Does the comrade claim to have multiple personalities?

“It” is gender-neutral, singular.

The mainstream media has been very careful not to allow Antifa to speak publicly because they know that Antifa’s views are so extreme. Instead the Antifascist Handbook and the spokes-comrade speak for themselves.

1 Like

They/them can be used as a singular when the person’s gender is unknown. For example: “I am looking for the manager, have you seen them?”

lol… another conspiracy theory. Color me surprised.

Where in the Anti-Fascist Handbook does it say modern Antifa wants to destroy the U.S. government and economy?

As we already covered, Antifa doesn’t have spokespeople, so its a little odd that you mentioned it again.

“It” is gender neutral singular as in “I don’t know who it is.”

As far as Antifa’s platform, their actions speak louder than words. They have been violently attacking people, burning buildings, destroying property for more than three months in Portland. They have not communicated any coherent demands to end the violence, nor have they stated any vision for what the would replace the US like if they succeeded in destroying the government and the economy.

Despite the mindless violence and destruction, Democrats continue to support them. What does that say about Democrats?

Love your avatar by the way.

Them is singular or plural. Don’t just make stuff up.

Trump is singular and plural too. Also makes stuff up.

If I meet a person who wants to use “it” as a pronoun then I will respect that. So far I’m not aware of anyone who does. I do know that Lilith Sinclair used they/them/their pronouns and those are also the most common pronouns used by non-binary people so unless you intention is to troll non-binary trans people, they/them/their is the way to go unless told otherwise by the individual in question.

You are attributing actions unrelated to Antifa to Antifa.

I guess I can skip the rest of this BS immediately.

Umm no, nobody else gets to dictate what pronouns I choose to use.

What about nouns?

:rofl: No it isn’t. And there’s no “p” in hamster.

Yeah, nothing says “We support the rule of law” like looting, attacking people and burning ■■■■ down

Commie bastards don’t like commie bastards.

1 Like