Are UFOs really some sort of alien technology?

There is definitely something more to all the UFO sightings. It might not be aliens but it is something more than just experimental aircraft,

Yeah, it also involves a time machine where nothing dead can go through. Best not to overthink it. :wink:

Yeah, but the movie needs that for the story to happen. The plasma rifle line was thrown in for a haha moment, but wasn’t needed at all. It’s like an unforced error.

I gotcha. And in retrospect you’re spot on. Now I’m trying to think of reasons why he would have asked for it.

Interesting interview with Christopher Mellon, former senior official at the US Defense Department under multiple administrations:

“We know that UFOs exist. This is no longer an issue,” he said. "The issue is why are they here? Where are they coming from and what is the technology behind these devices that we are observing?–quote from article

He claims that multiple sensors confirm visual observations of “intelligently controlled vehicles” with capabilities far beyond what is possible with known technology. Multiple nations are reporting similar incidents.

The observations are not just weather balloons or reflections of the planet Venus.

Here is an article which suggests that the UFO sightings can be explained by visual illusions:

Others claim that software glitches, reflections, or other instrument issues could explain the infrared and radar tracking:

Illusions or instrument problems certainly are things that need to be thoroughly investigated. On the other hand, multiple sightings from multiple observers and multiple instruments appears to make it difficult to claim that the UFOs are really just mirages or glitches in instruments.

It’s us. Always has been.

A staged alien invasion in order to unite the world governments?

No way, not our leaders. :sunglasses:

1 Like

One world government, one world currency. It’s been in the works for years. Pretty much ever since this country was founded and the Free Masons thought they could do better.

1 Like

Cool, the US has vehicles that can turn on a dime while moving at hypersonic speeds?

Please provide a link.

Sounds like a conspiracy theory about governments pushing acceptance of the existence of aliens.

Of course there are plenty conspiracy theories about an international cover-up of alleged contacts with aliens. Here is an example:

Greer claims that three people on his team have been assassinated and US networks have been intimidated into burying the story (see 21:30 and 25:10 in video).

How do we tell which conspiracy theories are real conspiracies and which are bunk?

But is it future us, past us or alternative earth us???

1 Like

Greer hasn’t convinced the serious ufologists,in fact he is rather scorned for being a con man.He produced a so called alien corpse that was actually a deformed mummified child,pictures of moths caught in the flash of camera were claimed to be angels.In 2003 he claimed to have some machine with such incredible properties that it could produce an entirely new continuous energy source and it was hand held.The machine obviously didn’t work.

I don’t believe the proof of alien visitation could be covered up for decades,too many people would have to be involved in the conspiracy for it to be kept secret.

1 Like

The past, future, and alternatives are just ideas and memories. We only exist in the “now”.

Ever notice how something is always a conspiracy theory when someone doesn’t agree about something pertaining to the government?

There’s no conspiracy in saying that our real technology is 50 years ahead of the free market, it’s how we stay ahead of the world. You’ve never even dreamt of half the things I’ve used in the Army. :wink:

Yeah… I thought I recognized that name. A zero point energy grifter guy.

Like?

You’ve never seen one of these not require an actual phone to connect to, much less ever called for fire or a medevac over a satellite frequency. That’s about 2oz out of the 75 lbs of (high tech) gear I was field testing.

People used to think the F-117 and B-2 were UFO’s in the early 90’s before the government unveiled them, and the stealth tech had been around since World War II.

I know some people would really prefer it if there were aliens visiting us, but that requires one to completely dismiss humanity in the process.

So only white soldiers could use that or was there a reflective sleeve that people wear?

Crap I knew you would go all metaphysical on me.

:wink:

1 Like