Are UFOs really some sort of alien technology?

Wow, of all the responses I could have read just now from one of the most intelligent board libs to ever grace this forum, you ask if it only works on white people.

This is exactly why half the gear I’ve tested and used would blow your mind, and also why “UFO’s” are human pilots in man-made vehicles. By the way, those work on black people’s arms as well. lol

May as well. If I say UFO’s are real, I’m a conspiracy theorist for believing in aliens. If I say it’s actually just human technology, I’m a conspiracy theorist for understanding that top secret military projects do exist.

Or maybe I’m just in a room full of weirdos and I should be concentrating on this shopping spree that I’m on. :man_shrugging: :smile:

Well… when one posts a known scam…the Cicret braclet… as being real… then I have to wonder.

I don’t have to wonder because I served my country. You can sit there confused all day if you need to. :hugs:

Still doesn’t make any claim valid without a shred of proof.

Are we insinuating that you, a lib who has never fought for his country, are somehow entitled to proof of concept from someone who did?

Lets recap here:

I said, “I’ve played with tech that you haven’t dreamt of.” to someone.

Jezco inserts himself into the exchange by asking for an example.

I give an example.

Jezco starts his sombrero dance because he doesn’t like the example.

I laugh at your face, because I said from the beginning it would blow your mind, and now look at you; squirming around, chasing my ankles, refusing to believe the lowest tech example given because you can’t buy it at your local apple store.

With that out of the way, the last word is yours, as always. :wink:

When one makes a claim and uses as proof of that claim a promotional photo of a product of a known internet scam then I don’t care who you are or what you have done.

There is no proof of the claim.

I was actually hoping that you would speak of a cool piece of tech instead of a scam from just a few years ago along with fake righteous indignation when called on it.

1 Like

On to a more pressing question.

Darth Vader’s eyes in his mask are red. He wields a light saber with a red blade.

How does he see it?

1 Like

Human pilots in the hypersonic vehicles doing 90 degree turns at full speed? Yeah, I’d be very interested in the tech that can keep the pilots from being turned into jello during that maneuver.

“Conspiracy theory” is a term made up by governments to discredit anyone talking about something they don’t want the public knowing about.

Look up zero point energy then look up Nicholai Tesla and when he was talking about pulling electricity out of the air. (Wireless.) We’ve had technology like this actively being suppressed by several governments for well over 100 years. Why? Because when everyone is self sufficient, people aren’t dependant on government or consumerism to survive. That isn’t in the interest of governments. Governments need people dependant on them in order to retain control over them.

Wars are fought over resources because they’re limited. If resources weren’t limited, those who control those resources wouldn’t have power over those who need them. If everyone had equal access to those resources and they were unlimited, what do you think would happen to wealth/poverty, which in itself is another form of control?

I know right. Clearly some people have never watched Star Trek. Just because we haven’t figured it out doesn’t mean it doesn’t or can’t possibly ever exist.

“Deep State” “Shadow Government”

It’s all connected. JFK talked about exposing them and turned up dead two weeks later.

http://m.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/videos/2017_11/the_rasmussen_minute_the_speech_that_got_jfk_killed

Tesla was not experimenting with zero point energy.

He proposed blasting the ionosphere with energy to provide wireless power.

No one adopted on the scale the he was trying to sell with Wardenclyffe tower because the idea is insane.

I never said he was. Are you here simply.to be an ■■■■■■■ and argue with people? If you don’t want to contribute, feel free to go to a different thread. There are plenty of them.

Really? We couldn’t even unite the country on whether or not Iraq was actually a threat to us. But aliens? Well, that will unite the entire species across the whole planet. Sure.

If the issue is “suppressed technology” then why bring up Tesla and wireless energy transmission?

Anyone ever think that the reason we don’t use it isn’t because of some conspiracy but because it didn’t work very well?

Maybe the same is true for zero point energy. The reason we don’t have it is because that it doesn’t exist.

Is that a more realistic explanation?

1 Like