Are the walls finally closing in on the "fine people" hoax?

There is a well-known saying in Germany. If there’s a Nazi at a table and 10 people are talking to him then there are 11 Nazis at the table.

The point is to stay the hell away from Nazis. This isn’t hard.

3 Likes

I don’t know why this is such as difficult concept for people here. If you are hanging around Nazis, chances are you are one of them if they don’t have a problem with you.

It’s like what I wrote was completely ignored and replaced by what was expected.

Cool.

Sure. But people who shout about killing cops and pigs in a blanket fry em like bacon… Well, it’s ok to march with them.

RIGHT? I mean, what’s wrong with that? Just harmless banter. The fact that a cop had just been gunned down and many have been targeted in the last few months is absolutely coincidence isn’t it? Now, if it was neo-nazis calling for Jewish cops to be targeted and killed, you might find that a bit violent and racist, but BLM calling for the death of cops in general is okay because it’s an all inclusive call for murder. We know you Libs are all inclusive. You shouldn’t stay the hell away from people like that should you?? And if some people in the same group start burning down buildings and looting, you, as a “GOOD LAW ABIDING CITIZEN” would immediately leave and report any such activity you witnessed to police wouldn’t you??

And just because EVERY SINGLE BLM PROTEST in the last several years has broken out in violence and rioting and looting, that’s no reason to think the protest you are planning on attending tomorrow will also break out in violence, rioting and looting right?? How could a thinking person suspect such a thing would happen…

What the hell is wrong with you people?

3 Likes

I cannot take you seriously when you state a misstate that every BLM protest ended in violence. Lol. That is so far from the truth.

This is utterly false.

That is ridonkulously inaccurate.

The Cognitive bias in play here, for those watching at home, is the Availability heuristic. This poster has taken the limited amount of information he’s seen or read about and made a huge generalization based on that.

It’s the same reason people today generally think violent crime is up, teen pregnancies are up, divorce is up, etc. compared with 25 years ago.

There’s of course confirmation bias as well, because he REALLY wants to believe that BLM supporters can’t get together without breaking windows.

3 Likes

WHAT?? I should take you at your word. Why don’t you take Donald Trump at his?

My apologies. Only 98.8 % of them break out in violence… Of course, my faux pas is your Lib excuse to ignore and invalidate the point. Typical…

So weird.

Good post. Does it happen to others or is this an isolated case?

You need to get out of your bubble. Ive attended a few BLM protests in major cities and small towns. While Im not saying no BLM protests have had violance, the ones ive gone to have never had any sorts of Violance.

Your statement that EVERY SINGLE BLM PROTEST has broken out in violence is just silly

He was legitimately concerned for his own safety because AntiFa were attacking his vehicle. AnitiFa’s behaviour caused him to flee. The woman was blocking a roadway. She made that choice and should have considered the risks before making that decision.

Yes! To everyone.

Kobe Bryant was an awesome clutch shooter (he really wasn’t - he hit a few big shots in closing seconds that everyone remembers but missed a ton)

Uncle Robert ate red meat 10 times a week and lived to 103 so I’m going to (people who eat that much red meat have a much shorter lifespan)

Bob’s performance this year was exceptional - he just closed the big Anderson account! (ignoring the previous 11 months of miscues and performance complaints)

To me, specifically:

I constantly overrate the quality and length of Roy Halladay’s career because I watched his no hitter, the only one I’ve ever watched start to finish. It’s a memory that resonates strongly.

I always overrated this one DC bar when I lived there because they had this awesome beer this one time when I went, but after 10 subsequent times going back, I never remembered that it’s smelly and the bartenders stink.

When I golfed, I thought of myself as a high 70s golfer because I broke 80 1 out of every 30 rounds and those rounds are strong memories.

When I look at gingers, I immediately grab my wallet…well, that actually makes sense because redheads steal things.

1 Like

Ok. For all you Libs, let me claim that exactly TWO BLM protests have resulted in rioting, violence and burning. This is a “ridonkulousky” low estimate, but let’s go with it. That would make it exactly double the number of the neo Nazi gatherings in Charlottesville that resulted in violence. Yet, the single incident in Charlottesville in which Donald Trump didn’t immediately condemn every single person present is enough to put you Libs up in arm and spout stupid, ignorant ■■■■■■■■ like “Donald Trump supports Nazis.” Just like you point to one lawsuit 47 years ago to label him forever as racist. Yet to date, Neither Joe Biden nor Kamala Harris has condemned the violence and riots carried out at the “peaceful” BLM protests, Lib governors and mayors are encouraging the rioting behavior to continue. That must mean that Biden, Harris, all the people at those protests, and all those governors and mayors endorse the call for cops to be murdered and for all those businesses to be burned. That’s YOUR line of reasoning, not mine. Unless you’re also going to deny the “pigs in a blanket, fry em like bacon” BLM chants that are well documented. (I left out the “What do we want? Dead cops” part of the chant BTW)

And then, you want to discuss the crime rate. Let’s do that. Here’s a question: why do you try and compare today’s crime rate to that of 25 years ago? Why don’t you look at the number of shootings this year in cities like New York, Chicago or Baltimore and compare it to the number of shootings in those cities compared to a time frame a little more recent, for example JUST LAST YEAR?

Regardless of whether last year’s numbers represent an increase or decrease from the numbers 25 years ago, or what party is responsible for last year’s numbers is irrelevant. The fact is that numbers this year are on track to more than double last year’s numbers. So it must be possible then for the numbers to “only” be what they were last year, because last year’s numbers are verifiable facts.

Why then, are they up so dramatically this year? :thinking: This question is not based on “cognitive bias” but simple deductive reasoning. FOR CRYIN OUT LOUD, SOMETHING IS DIFFERENT THIS YEAR WHAT IS IT??? How about make an effort to stifle your TDS for a brief time and provide an intellectually honest answer to that question…

1 Like

I know. Expecting anything other than Hypocrisy from you guys is almost like a twilight zone episode.

That’s a lot of words to just say “huh, I’m wrong.”

1 Like

That’s a small number of words to say “I didn’t bother to read it.”

Well, that’s good to know. Next time you see and call out a lib doing it, holla please. I like to observe in the wild.

I’m with you on the gingers - they steal because they have no souls.

Wow dude. Wow.

Well, that just about blows up the premise OP tried to go with.

2 Likes