Are the walls finally closing in on the "fine people" hoax?

Yes.****

It was a neo Nazi rally organized by neo Nazi Jason Kessler and included winners like America’s most influential neo Nazi Richard Spencer and YouTube alt righters Baked Alaska and Mike Enoch among others.

Let’s go to the flyer:

Geez, not much about statues huh? And there are no good people who march with neo Nazis doing Fuhrer salutes and chanting anti Semitic slogans and are like, “These people are good allies for my cause.”

2 Likes

trump outright condemned whatever nazis were there

you cling desperately to this silly narrative that trump thinks nazis are “fine people”. is because biden does too?

after he outright condemned them?

why do you ignore that part?

TIL there is someone who calls himself “Johnny Monoxide”.

Great lineup there all around - definitely a good people magnet.

1 Like

After three days, after ignoring it in his first statement and only condemning them with the caveat that some of them are okay, because fine people march with Nazis shouting Nazi stuff and doing Nazi salutes.

After the backlash he received from the public for not condemning them, he condemned them.

The funniest story is Mike Enoch and when people found out who he was.

Well that’s not true, the funniest alt right thing was that dude Roosh V, who ran that pickup artist “all women are sluts who want to be treated like trash” site Return of Kings and when his government name was revealed it tuned out he lived with his mom. But he wasn’t there I don’t think.

2 Likes

There are potential ways a good person winds up rallying with those people:

• He or she can’t read
  • Her abusive husband forces her to go

And that’s about it.

So clearly, Trump is saying that he supports victims of abuse and people who are illiterate. That’s nice. I can support that.

1 Like

Are people finally realizing the hoax?
From your post no. You still are falling for it thinking that it was somehow justifiable.

Front he transcript, he is saying not Nazis or White Supremacists, just the people that stood side by side with them and marched with them are fine people.

Yet you still want to defend him.

So nope, you are still falling for it. Sad.

thats not who he was referring to

he made that clear:

“You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name.”

then he explicitly condemned the neos and supremacists

you’re smarter than this.

Reporter: The neo-Nazis started this thing. They showed up in Charlottesville. …

Trump: You had people in that group…

There were fine people at a Nazis rally protesting a statue?

Also he just did the same thing with another terrorist group in Q. So it not like it beyond him to praise these type of groups.

its not even really a “hoax” as much as it is just utter ■■■■■■■■ that the activist media ran with because it can easily be twisted into their narrative

no journalistic integrity at all anymore with them

1 Like

if you chop off everything he said after those first few words you lose the context

good job cnn

is this “q” designated a terrorist group?

No you don’t. The last part of that quote he was talking about the Lee statue.

My question was

There were fine people at a nazi rally, protesting a statue?

“You had people in that group"

if you insist on distorting what he said to fit your narrative then that’s all you ll see

but its obvious he was talking about people there over the statue. in the next sentence.

then immediately after that condemned them

why would he call them “fine people” if he then immediately condemns them?

do you really want this to be true that bad that you ignore what he actually said?

So again. He wasn’t talking about Nazis and white supremacists…
He was only talking about people that were marching with Nazis and White Supremacists.

That’s who the fine people are.
Makes it better. Amirite!

1 Like

link?

If I go to a protest and see swastikas and such marching along side my cause I would think that maybe this isn’t the best March to be involved in.

Just me though.

5 Likes

This is Trump we are talking about. He flip flops all the time.

I’m literally quoting him. You are the only adding context that isn’t there