Are the walls finally closing in on the "fine people" hoax?

Are the Antifa violent extremists really “courageous Americans” as Biden claims?

Are they all really peaceful protestors?

Biden has supported the Antifa side without reservations. While there certainly have been peaceful protestors Biden has made not distinction between them and the violent Antifa/BLM extremists, and he has never denounced them by name. On top of that, Harris and Biden campaign workers have been fund-raising to pay bail to get accused Antifa/BLM murders back on the streets.

Biden and Harris are doing the very thing that they falsely accuses Trump.

1 Like

We have had continuous violence and looting since May, and Biden has still never condemned Antifa or BLM after three months. Instead the Biden/Harris campaign is working to bail out violent extremists and get accused murderers back on the street.

My opinion is that the fine-people lies and misinformation have been used to demonize Trump and his supporters. It has allowed Democrats and their media allies to “read Trump’s mind” and to frame his every action and statement in the most malicious ways. It means that they effectively endorse violence and harassment directed against Trump supporters using the perverse logic of “zero tolerance for intolerance”.

Meanwhile they ignore Biden’s many obvious gaffes and failings, and Antifa/BLM violence continues to destroy our cities with his support.

Trump is very loyal. He didn’t want to say bad things about people who voted for him.

1 Like

I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists – because they should be condemned totally.–Donald Trump

He did not add “unless you vote for me”.

In contrast, the Biden/Harris campaign is literally bailing out violent Antifa/BLM extremists and putting accused murderers back on the street.

sources (real ones) dont need to include leftists narratives

he didnt come running out yelling that every morning, so the leftists narrative is

“he equivocated”

this level of ■■■■■■■■ makes my nose bleed

Its strange how Trump supporters only use fact checking sites when the think it supports their position.

All other times we are told they are part of the deep state and funded by the Dr Evil of our time George Soros.

1 Like

Yes, it is amazing.

My opinion is that implicit acceptance of the fine-people narrative is the cornerstone Biden/Harris campaign. Biden has repeatedly referenced it and it serves as the basis for their hatred of Donald Trump.

Realizing that the fine-people narrative is really a hoax is likely to cause intense cognitive dissonance in the minds of Biden supporters. It means that the news sources that they have relied on have been spreading lies and disinformation. It means that the Biden campaign is based on a sham.

But there is hope. Cognitive dissonance is the first step in curing TDS.

1 Like

well even Tapper realizes it

they subsist on distortions and lying narratives.
how horrible

What does any of this have to do with the fact that your sources are telling porkies saying Trump immediately denounced white nationalists. He waited days, after an initial speech where he did not mention them, then a press release a couple days later that no one believed he said, then finally he came out on Tuesday after three solid days of getting pounded for not doing it and still had to say there were good people with the Nazis even then.

4 Likes

Here’s the ■■■■■■■ transcript of Trump on Tuesday, three days after the murder:

Trump: Well, I do think there’s blame – yes, I think there’s blame on both sides. You look at, you look at both sides. I think there’s blame on both sides, and I have no doubt about it, and you don’t have any doubt about it either. And, and, and, and if you reported it accurately, you would say.

Reporter: The neo-Nazis started this thing. They showed up in Charlottesville. …

Trump: Excuse me, they didn’t put themselves down as neo — and you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me. I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down, of to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name. …

I have no problem with Trump waiting to get the facts before speaking on a divisive subject.

On the other hand, Biden has seen three months and Antifa/BLM looting, arson, and murders, and he still had not denounced Antifa or BLM. Biden still has not denounced fund-raising efforts by Harris and his own campaign staff to bail out violent Antifa/BLM extremists and get accused murders back on the streets.

What responsibility do Biden and Harris have for the on-going violence and division?

2 Likes

Damn liberals and their “record and play” tactic!

1 Like

Once again we are being told not to believe what we heard. I get that it’s hard following Trump at times with his ever-changing views. I would hate doing it.

Trump validated racists and bigots - end of story.

1 Like

“Fine People” do not rally along side with Neo-Nazis. The president shoved his foot so far up his mouth with this one that he still tastes leather three years later.

1 Like

It’s just not in Trump’s nature to disavow any of his supporters. No matter how terrible they are. He sees the world in allies and enemies.

That would take critical thinking and self reflection.

ive seen this transcript a thousand times

good job posting just enough so that it appears hes talking about nazis instead of people on both sides of the “statue“ argument

you have a career waiting for you in “news”

does trump think nazis are fine people?