Are the dems about to screw up yet another opportunity?

That’s why I wouldn’t be surprised or angry. Since the supreme court appointment fiasco in 2016, there is no reason either side needs to run on bi-partisanship. Just get rid of it, and let the two houses work together with the president as a check.

If they want to get rid of SS and medicare. That’s up to them.

Trump will likely have a couple of faithless electors again, but I very much doubt that it will be as many as six.

Right, well, that’s all well and good, but the fact remains…It is cheaper for us to have people living in our country see a doctor before things escalate to emergency level.

I understand what you are saying, and agree with it to an extent, but your post doesn’t negate the reality of what I said.

It is not. There are anti gay republicans and anti gay democrats. But there is no anti gay republican platform. Wanting it to be so doesn’t make it so.

One of Donald’s biggest advantages in 2020 is the Democrats’ ability to ■■■■ up and hand him the election.

Sorry - expanding on my earlier post.

1. The issue is made thornier by the fact that it is unwise to make health care providers ICE informants. You don’t want people being afraid to see a doctor.

2. I would flat out 100% agree with HC for dreamers. Dreamers should be on a path to citizenship. they are a unique sub group that should have already been handled.

3. the issue with the wall funding is quote simply, the wall is not proactical. The only reason it’s an issue is, Trump is using it for politics. We already have barriers where we should have them. It’s just silly.

Trump hasn’t even spent the money he was allocated last year for barriers because they can’t figure out where they would need more walls. It’s a contrived solution.

That is true. The average American is sick and tired of racial politics. We are suffering from racial fatigue.

That said, Kamela may have just killed her own campaign. She has decided to put forced busing back on the table. Which means she is losing the suburban, white liberal vote. No white liberal pays 300k for a house in an upscale school system so that they can send their kids to a violent inner city school. None.

Trump’s State Department removed from the website former Secretary of State John Kerry’s apology for the infamous “Lavender Scare” witch hunt in the 1950s and 1960s, and other content LGBTQ content, like information on pride month observances and the State Department’s Special Envoy for the Human Rights of LGBT Persons.

Less than two hours after Trump and his virulently anti-LGBTQ activist Vice President Mike Pence were sworn into office, all mentions of LGBTQ issues were removed from the official White House webpage.

U.S. Department of Justice’s (DOJ) announcement that it will no longer challenge a nationwide hold on protections for transgender students,

Under the direction of Attorney General Jeff Sessions and Education Secretary Betsy DeVos, the U.S. Departments of Justice and Education revoked the Obama Administration’s guidance detailing school obligations to transgender students under Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972.

Trump’s Housing and Urban Development Department (HUD) – led by anti-LGBTQ proponent Secretary Ben Carson – withdrew two notices impacting LGBTQ people. The first notice withdrew a requirement for emergency shelters receiving HUD funding to post information about LGBTQ people’s rights to access shelter safely and in accordance with their gender identity. The second notice withdrew critical data collection and implementation guidelines for a homelessness prevention initiative targeting LGBTQ youth.

Trump signed an executive order giving AG Sessions discretion to create a license-to-discriminate in agencies across the federal government against LGBTQ Americans and women. HRC joined other LGBTQ organizations rallied at the White House in protest.

In a shocking exchange during a hearing before a House Appropriations Subcommittee, Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos refused to stand up or provide any reassurances to LGBTQ students that they would be protected by the federal government from discrimination – once again, reinforcing the notion that the Trump administration is no ally to the LGBTQ community or its youth.

Trump made the dangerous and unpatriotic move to reinstate a ban on qualified transgender people serving in the military.His reprehensible action, announced in a series of tweets, could result in the discharge of more than 15,000 transgender Americans currently serving our country. The move, a blatant political maneuver to appeal to the most radical in Trump’s base, will undermine military morale and readiness.

There are dozens more.

That was a practical and pragmatic approach that the D should have jumped on since they think only smaller scale fencing works.

:bridge_at_night:

Dozens more? Really? Rachel Maddow was sure that she would be sent off to a FEMA operated gay camp. How did that turn out? Can you name ten individuals working for the feds who have been oppressed for being gay? Which gay rights laws have been surrendered since the election of President Trump? BTW I think that V.P. Pence should be less judgmental . As do most republicans.

What does your Human Rights campaign have to say about the anti gay atrocities happening in the Islamic world?

Primaries are for the base…you lose hard right or left and then comeback to the centerin the general.

Yes. Dozens more. I’m not sure what your point is. You think they did all these things because they support LGBTQ rights?

I can’t speak for them, but I am appalled at Islamic treatment of gays and women. What does that have to do with the obvious fact that the GOP and this administration is very clearly, and unabashedly, against LGBTQ rights in america?

What is trump’s political ideology?

You are asking me more questions before you have answered your question.

Can you name ten individuals working for the feds who have been oppressed for being gay? Which gay rights laws have been surrendered since the election of President Trump?

I don’t think he defines himself that way. . He is simply in favor of ideas that work. He’s also pro business and pro freedom. So what ideology would you call that?

True, but this kind of thing probably won’t fly at all in the general election.

The average American is sick and tired of racial politics. We are suffering from racial fatigue.

Kamela may have just killed her own campaign. She has decided to put forced busing back on the table. Which means she is losing the suburban, white liberal vote. No white liberal pays 300k for a house in an upscale school system so that they can send their kids to a violent inner city school. None.

I like this one. Remember when the dems wanted doctors telling on people who had guns? :+1:

1 Like

Sick and tired? Hardly.
Nah…its early. And she was going after Biden in order to knock him down a peg. It was calculated. Anyone could see that.

That’s kinda vague. What freedoms? What has worked?

He doesn’t have one.