Are The Democrats Trying to Cheat to Win the 2020 Election Through mail-in voting system?

Trump? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Well, to be fair, he was a Democrat a lot longer than heā€™s been a Republican.

No Democrats are not trying to cheat through mail in voting.

Democrats and Republicans both know that the more people who vote, the more likely the Democrat candidate will win.

So Republicans are trying to create fear about mail-in voting and Democrats are trying to push the fairness of mail-in voting.

In reality, it is incredibly difficult to commit fraud with mail-in voting. Ballots have more than one identifying characteristic, including address check, social security number check, drivers license check, birthday check and signature check among others.

Two ballots with the same social security number would be thrown out.

Two ballots with the same name and birthday and address would be thrown out.

Ballots also often have bar codes and other unique markers to avoid duplication or fraud and to be able to track back to ensure validity.

Sure, incidences of fraud may slip through the cracks, like it does under any voting format, but it is virtually impossible to effect the sort of fraud at scale that would change the outcome of an election, without it being detected.

Irrelevant.

Yes, special election during the pandemic and many Republicans still won. :elephant::us:

Thanks, but I think itā€™s all under control. I already received my ballot for local elections some time ago. The system seems to be working smoothly.

What theyā€™ve lost in mail volume theyā€™ve made up in package delivery.

Sure they did, thatā€™s why they are hemmoraging money and begging congress for more.

Name me a business that must pre-fund pensions for 75 years and include it on their current balance sheet?

Name me a business that must deliver to every single address in the country and their price points for doing so are controlled?

They are not trying cheat like the GOP of North Carolina did in 2018.

1 Like

Is that supposed to be Trumps fault? Look, mail is their biggest money maker, it dropped like a rock, yes package delivery went up, but itā€™s less profitable. You canā€™t blame this immediate crisis on something that has been in place how long now?

You think voting in person is done in a few minutes in a presidential election?

good answer

itā€™s really quite as simple as that

First off, no I am not going to Walmarts.

Iā€™m going to smaller grocery stores.

Iā€™m in and out in 15 minutes at the most.

Iā€™m not ever stuck standing next to people for any length of time at all.

If an aisle is too crowded, I go a different direction.

I go when stores are not busy.

I use self checkout.

I am in and out without ever interacting with anyone.

This is how I have done business since Trump Virus pandemic.

No crowds. No big stores. Online shopping.

Iā€™m not changing for election day. Getting mail in ballot, and making sure my whole family does the same.

3 Likes

0 fraud from mail ins

this cant be done at polls?

i thought you (and hubby) were ā€œvulnerableā€ ( you indicated in another thread)

here you are out in stores, lines, public

Easily could be, wait outside please, plenty of room outside to social distance. Maybe next election we will even join the 20th century and text you when itā€™s your turn so you can wait in your car, just like many small business are already doing.

Not possible. Does 1% fraud sound acceptable?

Iā€™m not hubby is. I grocery shop in smaller stores. Iā€™m never in lines. Self checkouts. Avoiding crowded aisles. Zero interaction with others. In and out in 15 minutes or less.

All the rest of our shopping is now online, delivered.

We will be doing the equivalent form of voting. Ordering our ballots to be delivered. Mailing them back. No interactions with others.

Vote and stay safe everyone!

2 Likes

Iron Maiden Rulez!!!