Are The Democrats Trying to Cheat to Win the 2020 Election Through mail-in voting system?

it is possible if there is no unnecessary mail in voting

So you are ok with in-person fraud but not mail-in fraud?

3 Likes

no

what else do you imagine out of thin air?

You seem to be having troubleā€¦

You literally said you are not ok with mail-in fraud, so we shouldnā€™t have it.

So let me ask you plainly, are you ok with in-person fraud? If not, then we shouldnā€™t have it either, right?

1 Like

This is how to do it folks.

Vote and stay safe everyone!!

I donā€™t think anyone has a problem with absentee ballots for the high risk people, at least I hope not. The argument would be more with just mailing ballots that werenā€™t requested, so letā€™s try and keep on track with the real contention, make sense?

1 Like

How many threads are we going to have for this mail in voting deal?

I too spent time in the militaryā€¦26 years. I often wonder if my ballot ever made it anywhere. It seems like every loser in the military they didnt know what to do with they stuck in the mailroom.

As for no difference between absentee voting and mail in, there is a big difference. In Absentee, you request a ballot and you are waiting for it to arrive at the place you requested it from. With mail in voting, the city is mailing ballots out for every person to whatever address they have on file. Many people only vote in the presidential elections. So the addresses that the municipalities have on file are from 4 years ago. People move around a lot! If one lives in an apartment, he might be getting voting ballots for someone that lived in that apartment in 2012! As a result, there is a huge chance that where ever that ballot lands, it will be sent off by whoever gets it. I wouldnt even be surprised if mail delivers are offered money to direct many ballots to third parties. The mail deliverers will know what tha ballots look like.

People should vote in person or not vote. Perhaps make an exception for handicapped and military.

I dont want that to happen either! If one ballot comes in for Trump and one for Biden , do both get thrown out? you just disenfranchised my vote! They wont know which one I voted for. What if my wife or kid grabs my vote out of the mailbox, fills it out and mails it in? Do you think they are going to check every vote and every signature? How long would that take?

There are these things called computers that can do stuff like that really fast. You should look into that.

There are security protocals in the ballot creation process before it is mailed out including special papers making duplication near impossible. Ballots are also bar coded to the individual.

There would not be two valid ballots received for the same individual.

If the Trump ballot is valid and the Biden ballot invalid - then the Trump vote is counted. Conversely if the Biden ballot is valid and the Trump ballot invalid - then the Biden vote is counted.

At which point a voter fraud investigation can commence and the individual prosecuted for a felony.

Yes they will

#1 Iā€™d recommend divorcing your wife or disowning your kids if they would do that. Do you really think your wife and kids are going to be willing to go to prison?

#2 Yes, absolutely each signature is checked against your voter registration (or DMV depending on state) and in fact is checked by Election Judges working together and both have to validate the signature. Process doesnā€™t take that long as the signature is pulled up on a compute screen.

Could take a few days, so what? It wonā€™t take months. Election day is November 3rd, the vote has to be counted by December 14th when electors of the EC are required to meet in the State capital. Those votes are then sent to Washington where the EC votes are counted on January 6th.

With early voting and early mail in, the validation of returned envelope will occur BEFORE election day, validation need not start on November 3rd. All the prep work can be done ahead of time for early receipts. Depending on State law, the actually counting of early received ballots may not start until a certain date (either election day or the beginning of the early voting window), but at that point they are simply run through a tabulating machine reader.

Hope this helps.

.WW, PSHS

1 Like

Link to automated signature comparison program they are using? Because I am pretty sure itā€™s being done by hand.

Umm, no, the EC is not the deadline, states have various self imposed statutory deadlines.

Are conservatives banned from using mail-in voting?

The problem is this has been a partisan issue now. So you will see one party voting by mail and the other not. Itā€™s going to be a self-fulfilling prophecy if Joe Biden wins.

People will say he cheated through the mail, but in reality, it will just be that people who were going to vote for him were voting through the mail.

Fraud in elections is rare.

Constitutionally speaking December 14th is the date for the elector selection.

States are free to establish earlier deadlines and the adjust those deadlines as needed in order to be done by December 14th. Never said, or attempted to imply, anything different.

Care to post some links to statutory deadlines for review?
.WW, PSHS

Not interested in linking states statutory deadlines, everyone here knows how to use google donā€™t they?

Thatā€™s nice.
.WW, PSHS

1 Like

I mean, are you disputing that states have other deadlines? If so, it might be worth my time, otherwise, why bother?

Nope, Iā€™m saying those deadlines are under control of the State and they can extend them for counting purposes (not ballot casting) as needed. That the true deadline is December 14th.

.WW, PSHS