Are The Democrats Trying to Cheat to Win the 2020 Election Through mail-in voting system?

Screwing with the USPS, which people generally like and trust a lot (91% approval rating!), doesn’t seem like a real effective way to get people to like you.

1 Like

I believe I already pointed out fraud is far from the only problem. How did you feel reading about the 2% rejection rate for the ballots of blacks and Hispanics in Florida by the way?

Screwing with? Lol. Mail volume dropped like a rock, slashing their revenue, the people messing with it are trying to save it.

More like a death spiral.

Yes we know, they didn’t take the Democrat route, which is to throw gobs of money at it and keep from having to lay off union workers, they went the other route, streamlining and efficiency to match the new volume and reduced revenue.

2 Likes

Trump says fraud is the reason why Dems want vote by mail.

I’m not sure of that 2% rejection rate, link to the story?

Already linked in a post you responded to. A few posts back.

I know.

I saw it all revealed on BannedTV.

Deep State is EVERYWHERE.

I will be filling out my mail-in ballot and put it in the drop box at the county office 5 miles away

Yes for 20 years.
.WW, PSHS

2 Likes

You would be on point if the USPS was a business. It’s not - it’s a Constitutionally mandated service. If it costs money to get through this disaster, it costs money. Meanwhile, people see a lot of changes for the worse happening right around an upcoming election, and will blame Trump for not supporting them getting their ballots, prescriptions, checks, bills, food, etc in a timely manner. As they should.

Might I make a couple fo suggestions:

1. Review the process so you understand it.
  2. Mail it in earlly.
  3. Verify in advance the signature that is expected. I called the Country Clearks office and they were happy to pull up my registration. (Just a few clicks on the computer screen.) Sometimes I use First MI Last name, sometimes I use Firt Full-Middle Last name. They confirmed which why they were expecting to see it on the ballot.

Alternatively, follow all the process, but instead of allowing the possibility of Trump suppressing your vote by undermining the USPS, plan on swinging by the Country Clerk/Registrars Office in advance and do a hand delivery.
.WW, PSHS

Stopped at the first sentence, no, it is not mandated, it is permissible, constitutionally.

And there mail volume has dropped something like 40% and ballots and campaign literature are expected to comprise 4% of their usual volume.

Well the President is trying to sue to make drop boxes not allowed.

I applied online for my absentee ballot, and they linked directly to my signature on my driver’s license.

What other businesses are specifically mentioned as delegated powers in the Constitution? The founders apparently thought it was pretty damn important, as did Congress which established the postal service shortly thereafter.

Which doesn’t make it constitutionally mandatory and the founders thought stables were important too.

Only democrats can commit mail-in voting fraud. Not Republicans. For the last 20 years. Believe me.

I don’t want republicans to be able to cheat either.