Are Republicans doing any introspection on WHY they lost the White House, House and Senate over the course of the last 4 years?

I have to admit, I have been far too busy the last three days to pay much attention. But I will catch up over the weekend. Trust this, if I see things I don’t like…I will call it out. I’m not the librul I have been made out to be. I made a choice much like a lot of others did 4 years ago to vote for Trump because he wasn’t Hillary, or whatever people told themselves. I voted for Biden because he’s not Trump…Not because I am a staunch Democrat. My Old Grand dad would have been proud of me…but then again, he was more conservative than his democrat voting record showed. But that was a different time and era.

Damn son.

You betcha.

Salute the Marines!

Trump did know how to salute the marines.

Hold my Metamucil. We are in for some fun.

Wow.

Stuff like this showed up quicker than I thought it would.

It must be like a warm, comfy blanket.

1 Like

I wouldn’t call it a “shellacking”, unless we are moving to abolishing the electoral college. Regarding the popular vote edge of 7 million, two of the most populated states (including the most populated) went over 60% for Biden. There’s no significantly populated state that went red. Those two states alone account for the 7 million vote edge. The Democrats only have a very thin majority in the House and a 50/50 Senate with Joe Manchin being the swing vote, who resides in a very red state.

Furthermore, if historical trends hold, there’s a good chance the Republicans take back the House and the Senate in 2022. That being said the Republican has to do a better job attracting black and Latino voters going forward.

2 Likes

Salute the marines!

It is only day 2. Energy sector has already been regulatorally raped.

Elections have consequences. :man_shrugging:

Canada won’t be able to transport its oil over an enormous watershed… oh noes.

Your leadership is making 2022 look bright already.

Day ■■■■■■■ two.

Iran to boost oil output to over 4 mil b/d starting March 2021: IRNA | S&P Global Commodity Insights.

1 Like

I voted for Biden but I fully expect the Dems to lose to House in 2022. Dems always push way to far left when given the chance, I wish one of the Republican’s would have won in GA.

3 Likes

I just put the reasons to why I think he lost. One could spend days talking negative of his character. I would also add the third party (Libertarian) candidate as well who in four states that were within a 0.3% - 0.6% margin received close to 3% of the vote. I didn’t pay attention but the left seem to keep their house in order and there was not a Jill Stein spoiler effect as in 2016 for them.

They need the resources to build their nukes in peace. Fortunately, Biden will assist.

I disagree.

Is this a gloating OP?

Shellacking? Seriously? :rofl:

1 Like

Sorry.

No, they absolutely are not doing anything introspective.

Lost White House, House & Senate… oh yeah, such a huge loss for Democrats. :roll_eyes:

Don’t get me wrong, I’m grateful that the majority of my fellow Americans threw the bum out of the White House.

So, a gloating OP?

Stating facts is now gloating. Amazing.

Any thoughts on why the Republicans lost the White House, House and Senate in the last few years?

Republicans didn’t lose the House, they beat expectations like a drum.

Dems didn’t win the Senate, they won the deciding vote in the case of a tie.

1 Like