Are Republicans doing any introspection on WHY they lost the White House, House and Senate over the course of the last 4 years?

Is this fact or fiction on your part.

So the Dems won the House and Senate over the last 4 years. Thanks for agreeing with me.

What would you describe the Republicans losing the White House, House and Senate as?

From a kindergarten point of view perhaps. Have to get a tie first before the tiebreaker is necessary.

Enjoy your victory.

Voter fraud.

And it all happened under Trump’s watch? A grand conspiracy, yet no mass arrests.

Do you want a dictator? I guess so.

Good for you. You’re working your way there. :+1:

I hate that line…

Most will. :wink:

Yet, elections do have consequences.

Incompetent, dumb and a pathological liar seem like the first three in those reasons.

since senators became elected by popular vote trump is only the second person to manage to lose the house senate and presidency . the other was hoover

Unfortunately not for the guilty.

No need for introspection when you can just sit back and scream “Rigged!”

1 Like

Both of those were self-inflicted wounds. Defund the police was the stupidest slogan since global warming.

You want to see abject failure, look at the state of theses ■■■■■■■■ Dem controlled inner cites. Joe Collins explains it well:

Lol who is this ■■■■■■■ clown.

I wouldn’t vote for Maxine Waters.

Lol no one gonna mention the current ethnic composition of South Central?

A fact Trump conceded almost 3 days ago and his attempted coup was almost 2 weeks ago. Why can’t they move on from treason and sedition? Trump fans have already forgotten it.
:man_shrugging:.

1 Like