Are Republicans doing any introspection on WHY they lost the White House, House and Senate over the course of the last 4 years?

I haven’t done any research, but I’d say the House thing was due to traditional red districts that flipped blue in 2018 flipping back in 2020 due to a higher turnout for the presidential election. Just things going back to normal in this case. Probably not in all cases, but a pretty fair number.

But here you are posting in this thread :rofl:

1 Like

I don’t know, I wasn’t obsessed with any and everything Trump. He never lived in my head like that. :man_shrugging:

Sounds like a mental illness on their part.

Agreed, the kid sniffer you voted for is off to an epic start of putting America Last. All the libs still obsessing over Trump are simply distracting themselves from how far wrapped around the boot their tongues are. They need this. :wink:

2 Likes

no

That will ensure you lose next time as well.

Good post. “The media”

Education → Culture → Politics

Thanks for adding to the discussion. :roll_eyes:

A little too much hubris in the post.

Dems have two years and a razor thin margin of error, or we are right back where we were in 2016.

Without common sense reforms to ensure an honest vote then yes it will.

Voter ID, no mass mail in ballots, no drop boxes or ballot “harvesting” , and do away with Dominion systems. Paper ballots would be good.

The country needs to have confidence in their voting systems.

I’m off my stump now. Done. Have a nice day to all.

1 Like

Ask that question of Hillary. She hasn’t stopped blaming everyone for her loss for four ■■■■■■■ years.

3 Likes

The actual serious politicians are compiling a qualitative/quantitative analysis of the election that’s usually called a postmortem.

The grifters are figuring out how to line their pockets, the True Believers are gibbering and drooling and both are trolling on social media and recycling old Trump slogans.

1 Like

After she published her book she just kinda went away, dude. I think she’s doing a podcast now which is the 2021 equivalent of saying she breathes air.

Y’all are obsessed with her. Let it go.

One can go into a lot of his negatives like his ego, not a statesmen, use of Twitter. But the margins of loss were so low in 4 key states the reason he was beaten was because of the pandemic, it was pinned on him by the media and the Democrats and he did little to prove them wrong.

1 Like

You seem to be soft pedaling his real negatives like being an incoherent moron who didn’t understand his own job and lied about everything constantly, often for no reason.

3 Likes

Trump failed to meet the only crises that he himself didn’t create or was able to throw paper towels at and that is why he lost.

I find it crazy that his cult of personality gained voters in the face of his abject failure.

Shows that propaganda works.

2 Likes

Based on the leftist Executive Order onslaught this week, Biden couldn’t even wait one week to throw off his “moderate” disguise, just as those of us who voted against him predicted.

1 Like

I will forever maintain that Trump’s “Covid ain’t ___” press conference after he was hospitalized probably cost him the margin of voters he needed for the win. It was a major turn-off to many that were on the fence.

What business is it of yours?

Ooh, deja vu.

1 Like

This Republican operative has done some introspection …

“Our leadership in our Republican Party, in large part, has been telling our base lies regarding the election,” Gross said. “We have to rely on our leaders at least to tell the truth to protect our freedoms, and they didn’t do that. Instead, they played it. They played our base like a fiddle. And they played 'em so much, they played 'em so hard that they turned around and almost burned us down. And we can’t let that happen again.”

Gross, who has not publicly been an outspoken critic of Trump over the last four years, said that if the former president runs again, he would personally do everything he could to block his rise.

“I’m going to dedicate my efforts to try to make sure that Trump finds Iowa as his Saint Helena — that it’s an island he’ll be on that he never comes back from,” Gross said, referencing Napoleon Bonaparte’s place of exile and death.