Are democrats willing to sacrifice their queen Nancy Pelosi

Has anyone come out of their derangement long enough to mention the judges yet? lol

Nope. :wink:

1 Like

Just checking. lol

1 Like

So is the answer judicial appointments? Why are you making people guess?

Guess the OP’s question should be answered by all the Good Folks in the California Electorate the next time Speaker Nancy Pelosi comes up for reelection, if she runs again. But for the record, Speaker Nancy Pelosi is neither mine nor is she a “queen”.

Supreme Court justices… Nancy will the the house speaker in 2021 despite the OP’s fantasies…

I was seeing if we have any master chess players here. :wink:

They’re playing Connect 4. lol

1 Like

In that case, it’s a good thing for Republicans, right? So why worry about it? Let it play out and reap the rewards next year. Problem solved.

See how easy that was? Glad I could help!

Pelosi isn’t going anywhere, Dems have a good shot at taking the Senate, and a better shot at winning the Presidency in 2020.

Thid thread is nothing more than wishful thinking.

2 Likes

It doesn’t take a master chess player to know where Supreme Court justices are approved. It would, however, take a master psychic to read your mind through a computer screen.

If the Democrats could choose I think you’re right, they’d choose the Senate. But that doesn’t mean anything in a practical sense.

So tell me libs, after reading this thread is it well worth sacrificing the house, your queen to checkmate Trump on his judicial picks?

Because I don’t see any other benefits with the house continuing down the road they’re going.

And it’s why republican senators need to tread lightly here and not give democrats to run ads against vulnerable senators.

While cons are playing 52 card pickup with Trump.

1 Like

Your assumption is based on the false belief that the house is at risk…

2 Likes

Then why haven’t you figured it out yourself…I gave you all the clues.

Works for Donny.

I already explained that.

If it was so obvious then why haven’t you figured it out?

This impeachment that democrats are doing makes no sense unless they have ulterior motive…even if it means losing the house.

I believe they see a better opportunity in winning 3 senate seats then keeping the house.

That’s why republicans need to tread lightly here.

I think they are betting that the supreme court is going to deny cert on the Mazars and Deutsche Bank cases on the 13th…

If I understand this correctly and it was something I did not know before. A democrat President given a Democrat Senate can stack the court…and appoint any number of liberal judges to move the count back in favor of liberals. I think this is what should be looked out for. I can’t remember where I read this, but say it’s a 5-4 court or a 6-3 court…There is nothing that limits the number of Justices on the court. Given a Democrat President and a Democrat Senate…They could just come in and add 4 liberal judges to make it a 7-6 liberal court again…Am I right? Or did I mis read this somehow?