Are democrats willing to sacrifice their queen Nancy Pelosi

No. What is most important thing that democrats/libs care about. What is the most important thing to them?

Based on recent events, I would say getting rid of Trump.

When the started this impeachment hoax they thought it would be of some personal political gain to the Democrats. There was no other reason, since they knew it wouldn’t make it through the Senate. It really hasn’t worked to their benefit and garnered the results they had hoped, but what can they do now? They can’t back off and apologize to the country at this point. They have to hand it over to the Senate where hopefully the whole thing backfires on them.

Murdering babies?

2 Likes

Trump is basically a sure thing for reelection and democrats know this…so why is the senate be more important to the democrats then the house?

Do you think if you just say it even though there zero data to back that up it’ll just become true?

2 Likes

The house is hurting themselves with this silly impeachment…and they know it. So why?

So what are they hoping to gain out of it?

You’re disappointing me Tommy.

Trump is trailing in most polls so I disagree with “sure thing.” But I think he’ll probably win. If you’re not talking about impeachment I’m not sure what you mean. Maybe just say it instead of making me guess?

This should be really easy question…what are the democrats hoping to gain from this? What is their agenda since it seems this impeachment is reflecting badly on them.

Show me the polls then.

This is cute. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

To the senate republicans, be careful. There is a reason why they want to kick this impeachment to you knowing that you won’t convict/impeach Trump.

Hint, they need materials to run against you in vulnerable states for 2020 election. They need your seats, they need the senate more then they need the house.

They need 3 seats. Those three seats are more important then entire house of representatives.

Oh please. This is fake outrage by the right to cover for their demented president. She has demonstrated she won’t take crap from anyone, especially a Sinclair reporter.

1 Like

Why??

Come on…not one single lib here can figure out why the senate is more important then the house.

Interesting…

It’s not a fact that the Senate is more important than the House, it’s your opinion. So why not tell us why you think that?

Hint…what is most important branch to libs?

Again…in a chess game the most humiliating move you can do to your opponent is sacrificing your queen for a checkmate.

Gaining control of the senate will do what?

In this case the senate if lot more important for libs then the house.

I gave you all a hint.