Are cracks developing in the China-CIA alliance?

Blaming Trump again?

1 Like

lol… biden calls for investigation at the same time he shut down the existing investigation.

calling for = political expediency, going nowhere.
shutting down = a deliverable already paid for

5 Likes

You didn’t read my post…

What did Trump do about it? It was HIS original claim.

Yes, if Trump had irrefutable proof then arguably he should have moved forward, but real life is usually shades of gray not starkly black and white. Worst yet the CIA and intelligence officials could easily torpedo even overwhelming evidence if they thought it would benefit Trump, and the lapdog media would have quickly turned the incident into another reason to impeach Trump.

If you doubt that ability of intelligence officials to manipulate the mainstream news media consider the Hunter Biden laptop story. They made the story disappear by implying that the story might be “Russian disinformation” even though they admitted that they had no evidence:
We want to emphasize that we do not know if the emails, provided to the New York Post by President Trump’s personal attorney Rudy Giuliani, are genuine or not and that we do not have evidence of Russian involvement . . . Former IC Officers Public Statement (politico.com)

In reality we live in a world where most of the “news” is propaganda and actual facts rarely matter.

As Russians say, there is no news in Truth and no truth in News.

2 Likes

Actually I agree that Trump has some responsibility for the virus in a perverse way.

In my opinion, the virus has all the earmarks of escaped bioweapon designed to target the US. Logically China would never allowed the virus to escape except as a way to kill Trump’s re-election bid. If only Trump had lost in 2016, the pandemic would never have happened!

Of course this scenario may mean that the US intelligence agencies and were complicit in hiding the truth to protect China and to maximize the political damage to Trump.

Will Biden send China and the CIA a thank you note for putting him in power?

1 Like

Welcome to the forum.

Here are some earlier threads that provide background information about a likely lab origin for the virus:

Growing evidence that Wuhan coronavirus originated in a lab - Outside The Beltway - Hannity Community

Does one graph explain the huge variations in COVID death rates for different parts of the world? - Outside The Beltway - Hannity Community

so we should assume that in your opinion unless you have a background working in a lab on coronovirus’, no matter what information is available, you should have absolutely no opinion on any aspect of it?

i assume you have absolutely no opinion, and therefor will not challenge anyone who does except in that they have an opinion at all.

1 Like

no you’re not

Poor Trump forever a victim :joy:

This is ridiculous, why would it start in china if it was ment to target the US.

It makes no sense, bring the virus into america before you unlesh it is BY FAR the simplest part of this who conspiracy

I see someone taken out the trash. :wink:

1 Like

Yes, I do.

And this is idiotic, why would china unlesh the virus in china :rofl:

This is by far the easiest part of your conspiracy and somehow china decides to do just go full retard for no reason

why did china shut down domestic travel in or out of wuhan but allow it internationally?

2 Likes

Let’s say Israel makes a bioweapon to target Iran. What do you think they are going to

A bring the virus into Iran and unlesh it on a few totally unrelated hosts.

B bring it into another 3rd country and wait for it to somehow spread into Iran.

C Start infected your own people right outside the lab were you made the virus

Come up with better conspiracies :rofl:

Would the US ban their citizens from international travel? How many American hot spots banned international flights from people in the infected areas?

That isn’t China’s problem, other countries should make sure they don’t let infected people in. Would you be ok with America banning it’s citizens from leaving the country??

to prevent a pandemic? yes.

otherwise, equating the freedoms of americans with china is… funny.

1 Like

Why would any country fight a war when they know they are going to kill many of their own citizens?

As Chinese scientist, Dr. Yi Li, pointed out how COVID has been extremely beneficial China by causing great damage to the US and its allies while leaving China virtually unaffected:

I agree with his analysis, but I find it curious that the an atheist would talk about divine intervention. That makes sense if you consider that Communists look at the state as a quasi-deity.

1 Like

There was no need for them the release covid in china. It was not just pointless but completely detrimental to their supposed goal.

This conspiracy not only has no evidence in support of it, logically it makes no sense

Release of a deadly SARS-like virus in New York City that left China virtually affected would have immediately raised flags about its being a bioweapon attack. Allowing release in Wuhan greatly reduces the risk of retaliation since claims of natural origin or an accidental release are more plausible.

Note that a pandemic means that essentially the entire world is exposed to the disease. The likely damage is independent of where the original infection occurs.

Releasing the virus in Wuhan makes perfect sense strategy for a bioweapons attack since it minimizes risk of retaliation while having little or no effect on the eventual outcome.

No it doesn’t, it makes no sense at all. Infecting their own country first is idiotic when it would have been beyond easy to do otherwise. The SARS nonsense is ridiculous, it would have raised no more flags than it already did.

This has got to be the most moronic conspiracies I’ve heard and there is no way any nation would be this stupid.