Archbishop of San Francisco excommunicates Pelosi

Except for the fact that she didn’t do anything to warrant be denied to the Eucharist and the archbishop of San Francisco doesn’t get to set policy for the whole Church and say you can’t be Catholic.

This isn’t like being a Protestant where there’s ridiculous sects who split over which foot to wash first in every city.

The Canon Law of the Church of St. Peter.

Maybe you should read the ■■■■ you post instead of rapidly Googling. You can be excommunicated for having an abortion, not for being pro-choice.

Since when? 2018?

That has nothing to do with me and many others who are not Catholic.

Maybe you should. Try Canon 1329§2
goal post move

of course i do, and have stated so many times

Geez, I dunno, let’s ask the Catholic representative of God on Earth who sits on the throne of St. Peter:

“Be a shepherd and not going around condemning. I have never denied the Eucharist to anyone, to anyone! The Eucharist is not the reward of saints but the bread of sinners. Communion is not a prize for the perfect." - Big Frank

You were wrong?

Lol God save me from people confusing Google fu with actual knowledge.

You need me to quote it for you?

This is a thread involving the Catholic church

The thread title has “Archbishop”, and “excommunicates” and Pelosi. If that’s not catholic church, what is it?

Involving a politician and one of the most contentious kabuki topics of the day. The fabric of the judiciary branch of government is being ripped apart as we discuss it.

SCOTUS justices are being threatened in their homes. Insurrection is being incited by political leaders.

2 Likes

§2. Accomplices who are not named in a law or precept incur a latae sententiae penalty attached to a delict if without their assistance the delict would not have been committed, and the penalty is of such a nature that it can affect them; otherwise, they can be punished by ferendae sententiae penalties.

Oh lol the sudden experts don’t even know that the Church opposes capital punishment as well as abortion.

1 Like

It has nothing to do with me, so why should I?

Disinformation Governance Board Ministry of Truthiness Case 2022-0004

To Review

§2. Accomplices who are not named in a law or precept incur a latae sententiae penalty attached to a delict if without their assistance the delict would not have been committed, and the penalty is of such a nature that it can affect them; otherwise, they can be punished by ferendae sententiae penalties.

Verdict: False

1 Like

Mmmmm.

A rogue Bishop.

Is Biden still able to receive communion?

All Catholics who support the death penalty should be denied the Eucharist and possibly excommunicated!