Archbishop of San Francisco excommunicates Pelosi

Gay marriage support as well. Wonder how that goes over in SF?

1 Like

Now if the priests can just perform the exorcism Nancy will be ok.

2 Likes

Although she should be Nancy is not being excommunicated sheā€™s just not eligible for Communion in his diocese doesnā€™t mean she canā€™t attend mass. She can sit in the back far away from the crucifix, so she doesnā€™t burst into flames.

4 Likes

The Archbishop himself said that he attempted to reach out to Pelosi on numerous occasions but without success. He also said he left his contact information but was never even given the courtesy of a callā€¦not once. He says she didnā€™t leave him any other choice.

1 Like

She is an evil woman in my opinion. Branden should be excommunicated as well.

Both have strived mightily to keep the killing of the unborn legal, among other things.

Brandon has even appointed a pro abortion justice to the high court.

2 Likes

Heā€™s full of ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  Thereā€™s nothing that says you have to deny a parishioner the Eucharist if they donā€™t successfully explain your philosophical reasoning to them.

Let me be clear: There. Is. Nothing. In. Catholicism. That. Says. Being. Pro. Choice. Means. You. Canā€™t. Take. The. Crackers. And. Wine.

Anymore than you would be denied the Body of Christ for being pro death penalty or pro birth control.

3 Likes

Whatā€™s your confirmation name?

Thereā€™s a difference in the Church between stuff youā€™re encouraged to be for or against and things youā€™re required to be for or against. Protestants donā€™t seem to understand this.

You sound very versed in Catholicism and Iā€™m not butā€¦Iā€™d have to believe that an Archbishop is.

2 Likes

I only grew up as one. This archbishop is only not a flaming hypocrite playing politics if he denies the Eucharist to anyone who supports the death penalty or uses birth control. Which he wonā€™t. Because itā€™s politics.

I just hope heā€™s not working with those evangelicals who hate Catholics as much as liberals, like most of the priests who do this dumb ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– 

The Priest is lying and poor little Nancy never did nuffin wrong.

:rofl:

5 Likes

For Pelosi!

Might want to check those Canon numbers I gave you. Maybe look up a couple of words.

Youā€™ve been provided the Canon numbers.

Here they are again.

thats not insurrection, its only insurrection if the left doesnā€™t like it

2 Likes

Pro-Murder instead of actually murdering has a distinction? Not even in the legal sense if you incited others to murder.

We all must subscribe to the morality of Michael Corleone ā€” Coppola should make a fourth oneā€“Dante meets Michael Corleone.

Darn Bloodthirsty Sicilians. Too much wine.

1 Like

Oh please. Pelosi is Speaker of the House. She does more than just ā€œsupportā€ abortion.

4 Likes

Like what?

Donā€™t play the ignorant game. Itā€™s really boring.