Applying Critical Race Theory

Define ‘shackled’.

Wearing shackles. That’s your malapropism, not mine.

The Narrative

3 Likes

A reporter was trying to ask the mayor of Chicago what she thought about the incident and race relations but was told “I’m not talking you you’re white”.

Saying the quiet parts out loud, like I said CRT has become a catch all for all race based grievances of the right…what CRT actually is irrelevant

1 Like

I do believe “some” in democrat party wants a race war. They’re willing to sacrifice Blacks for their own power gain.

Keep in mind they think people are expendable.

4 Likes

Nah the “race war” fever dreams are squarely on the right…some get giddy just thinking about it.

But there will be no “race war” that’s just to keep the rubes engaged and angry

How many is “some”, a rough percentage? And are you talking about registered Democrats or specifically Democratic politicians?

That’s show how effective indoctrinate really is.

1 Like

I’ll leave that for you to decide.

1 Like

Well that’s easy. I decide zero. But since you’re the one who thinks they are, how many do you think?

I agree

For example,I am sure you are convinced the libs want a “race war” because insert generic evil libs reason

Wow, he isn’t hiding the motive at all.

He is clearly saying, “it doesn’t matter what CRT really is… conservatives will fall for anything we attach to it.”

2 Likes

You need to understand humans are expendable. Once you understand that then it’s easy to see how easy it is to sacrifice em.

Man been doing it since dawn of time.

1 Like

“An entire range”.

Yep that equals “any and all conversations about race and racism will end. We’ve won the war against racism…time to stop talking about it!”

Those who pretend they are simply “fighting against political agendas in schools”?

Usually have one of their own.

2 Likes

“Oh, don’t mind us, we’re just over here looking at the law and stuff.”

:rofl:

1 Like

“Don’t mind us…we’re shutting down any conversation about race cuz it makes us uncomfortable and stuff”.

Me? Hardly. Out of all the characteristics of people to have a conversation about, race is probably the least important.

4 Likes

I didn’t say you.

It’s really that simple, the outrage machine must be fed

1 Like