Applying Critical Race Theory

It looks like a deranged man has taken Critical Race Theory (CRT) to its logical conclusion:

A black man accused in a 20-hour, two-state shooting spree that wounded five strangers told cops he was motivated by race and intentionally targeted “military-looking” white men he believed wronged him, police said. . .“Basically, he explained throughout his life, specifically white males had taken from him, and also what he described as ‘military-looking white males’ had taken from him,”

Are people promoting the fascist CRT ideology going to be held to account for violence targeting white males?

Or is this shooting just the beginning of anti-white violence based on the ideology that (only) Black lives matter?

2 Likes

‘These problems were entrenched because of centuries of slavery’ ≠ ‘only black lives matter and now I must murder white strangers’.

But, this being factual, the thread will go for a thousand plus extra posts of entirely missing the point.

4 Likes

Biden and the mainstream media have established that any misinterpretation is the fault of the speaker not the listener.

Democrats better start denouncing the shooting and fascist CRT immediately. Their own standards have established that even years of explanations are not enough.

1 Like

i knew CRT and the war on white people due to idiotic dangerous rhetoric from our imbecilic pres and admin would lead to white people being targeted

1 Like

Four posts in and we already have a make-believe “war on white people”. This thread is going places!

5 Likes

glad someone is finally taking notice

it’s obviously not make believe tho

CRT- Not even once

What in the hell does this dude have to do with CRT? Please explain.

Thank you

CRT has turned into a catch all for any race related grievance from the right

The thing that is so funny about all of this is that CRT is about law.

It is literally framing the Government as the prime oppressor.

It would seem that the GOP would be all over this.

It’s all about hegemony. It started in law. Or was transferred to law to be more precise.

1 Like

Is this where we rip the mask off of the ghost at the Carnival and find Karl Marx?

1 Like

If you were willing to look.

Sounds spooky

Not at all.

Outrage of the week. Something to keep the masses agitated. See same sex bathrooms a few years ago. Rinse repeat.

4 Likes

Amazing to get outraged about teaching something in school that isn’t being taught in school.

2 Likes

So why did he shoot an African-American female if he was gunning for the white man?

I just want to point out that depending on the ideology being espoused by the gunman, either it is the gunman responsible for the shooting or the media. Both sides are flopping all over.

It’s the gunman.

I dunno, he was probably just having a bad day.

2 Likes

And turn that into a “war against white people”.

1 Like