Applying Critical Race Theory

It’s got “critical” and “theory” in there so it is 2/3rds of the way to the dictatorship of the Proletariat.

1 Like

No. It makes those who actually committed those atrocities look bad. That history needs be taught, but the collective skin color shaming that CRT and Democrats promote is exactly why there’s pushback.

1 Like

Uncovering the legal foundations of racist policy, at the graduate level, doesn’t shame ‘collective skin color’ unless you assume that the policies do in fact ‘shame’ people with that color.

It’s not a secret, I gave you the information and you stuck your fingers in your ears.

2 Likes

:rofl: Sure, sure. “Critical Legal Studies”.

Inventing.

2 Likes

Correct, someone who studied CRT would know this. Like I said yesterday, you are giving it a good try but you can’t let go of the Frankfurt boogieman

:rofl: I’m a fan.

Nothing.

“Appear” or you’ve been told this? I don’t think I know any white liberals who feel guilty for being white… but they do recognize there are systemic issues that need to be addressed. You can be woke without feeling guilt.

Keep telling yourself that.

2 Likes

Some of the stuff Marx wrote about is communism and therefore everything he wrote is secretly about communism. And communism is secretly about fascism. A lot of secrets.

1 Like

Why do I need to tell myself anything? I can just talk to other white liberals.

Going according to their plans.

1 Like

Who’s plans?

Libs…

You think liberals have a plan to convince black people to shoot white people?

The guy who without irony posted the cartoon of shackled black people pulling Joe Biden is now just saying that this guy is on a rahowa because Libs mumble mumble see-are-tee mumble mumble a plan to mumble mumble kill white people.

1 Like

I have heard that silence is violence . . .

1 Like

possession of a firearm by a convicted felon, theft by receiving stolen property, referring to the gun, police said.

If only we had laws to prevent felons from getting guns. And against stealing.

4 Likes