Applying Critical Race Theory

It’s just another word for PC. Means the same thing to them.

3 Likes

Like an ending of Scooby Doo

1 Like

No, it started in Law.

No, it didn’t.

CRT probably has nothing to do with it but I can’t help but think that this story would get slightly more coverage if the races were reversed here.

I mean we did have wall to wall coverage on every major network because some hysteric lady threatened to call police on a gentleman in Central Park a year ago.

2 Likes

You are wrong. Again.

Anything about race that is being taught in schools is equated to “CRT”.

CRT is nothing but a subset of CT. But you have a nice day.

1 Like

Since today’s right isn’t “for” anything, we need to see all the things they are “against”.

1 Like

Bill I am going flog myself. Just to get onboard with critical race theory. But should all minorities feel the guilt? Hispanics take jobs, asian take nice cars and nice houses. Middle easterners take real estate. And the list goes one. A lot of liberals appear to be overwhelmed by white guilt. Should I feel asian guilt to support the CRT narrative?

Exactly, which includes teaching about when the first slaves got here, the fact that the civil war was fought to keep slaves, how ■■■■■■ the 1877 compromise was for reconstruction, kkk, Jim Crow etc.

But that makes white people look bad.

CRT was developed around examining the laws. As a matter of fact, most (if not all) universities with a CRT curriculum have that course as a part of their law school. Like my former school.

Maybe if a little less about race was taught in schools, the unemployment rate would go down.

4 Likes

And yet libs are the ones picking the scab to enrich themselves with power and money.

Ironic…

2 Likes

CRT was transferred to law. CT far predates Derek Bell and Richard Delgado.

2 Likes

Yes. Where are Democrats and BLM leaders in denouncing Black Supremacists?

Or the racists that infest leftist academics?

3 Likes

CRT was created to examine laws. It was created by law professors.

But soooper secretly is was the ghost of Marx that came into their dreams and gave them the idea.

3 Likes

CRT has much more of a basis in Critical Legal Studies than it does is traditional Marxism. If Sneaky really studies the orgins… he would know this.

But it must but Frankfurt… it’s sounds scary

2 Likes