Apparently Sen Manchin is demanding all the programs in BBB bill be scored over 10 years

Critical thinking, observation, government, political science, sociology and reading the laws.

Ha!

I met one of the guys (Nick) about 15 years ago.*

Legend has it they named one of their beers Alpha King the next day in honor of that meeting.**

*True
**Legend developed and curated by me

Progressives says differently.

The progs are mad.

3 Likes
2 Likes

What an amazing coincidence! Tsk, tsk.

2 Likes

Idiot wouldn’t know what a normal democracy is let alone a republic

2 Likes

LOL poor lib…Democracy is hanging on by a thread or end of Democracy…oh such drama queens libs have become. :rofl:

2 Likes

When I joined here in 2004, rightwingers said the exact same thing. None of it is that new—even the ridiculous CRT stuff is just the same recycled white panic.

White panic…too funny considering libs believe end of democracy is near

3 Likes

Oh noes…Trump questioned an election…end of democracy
Oh noes…a senator from a small state all by himself with 50 other senators blocked a bill from passing…democracy is broken

4 Likes

Sociology is garbage science now.

They want a civil war, but only when they have the fed. They don’t realize they lose either way. See recent Indian farmer revolt where they starved Delhi into reason.

About a tenth of the number in New York state.

1 Like

The child poverty rate in West Virginia is about 20%. It’s 18% in New York State. Both awful numbers.

WV is 47th in poverty NY is 35th.

Well sure. We are just caricatures to them.p

1 Like

You asked for the number of children below poverty. New York has 10 times the number that west Virginia has. You didn’t like that number so now you cite the rate. . not the number. Is that so that you can ignore the additional 630,000 children in New York below poverty and focus on Manchin’s state… for political purposes? Not cool, man… not cool.

4 Likes

He asked for the number. New York has about 700,000

WV has 70,000

Now move the goal posts to suit your politics.

1 Like

Was just reading where West Virginia was one of the bluest states there were Bill Clinton won by 13 points in 1992. What happened in politics between that time period that set the stage for Trump winning the state by nearly 40 points in 2016.

1 Like