Apparently Sen Manchin is demanding all the programs in BBB bill be scored over 10 years

It’s an amazing system that allows the Federal government to throw open the border and send impoverished illegal immigrants into middleclass communities so that those taxpayers then have to pay for their schooling, healthcare, housing, meals, etc.

3 Likes

He’s worth 6 million dollars, what’s that like ten lifetimes in WV?

1 Like

Or maybe…just maybe it’s how far libs have strayed from being a democrat.

3 Likes

Don’t know how one goes through daily life that detached from reality…Go to any country in Europe and the Democratic party here would be considered the conservatives over there.

Force Manchin and Sinema out of the Democratic Party. That will likely happen next time they are up for re-election anyway. Make it clear that the Democratic Party stands for diversity, equity and inclusion and will not tolerate those who don’t. Silence is violence.

4 Likes

Not our style…Thats a GOP/ Conservative thing

https://www.salon.com/2021/10/15/new-poll-shows-dismal-chances-for-kyrsten-sinema-in-next-primary-a-clear-warning-sign_partner/

1 Like

The Democrat Party has transformed rapidly over the past 5 years: CRT, Hating America, Hating white people, LGBTQ, Defund the Police, Open Borders, Green New Deal, Anti Second Amendment, abortion anytime/everywhere/any reason, etc. Much of this new philosophy to one degree or another is part of the new “Democrat” politician/party. Joe Manchin as far as I can tell doesn’t want any part of that. He’s likely the last of those so-called “blue-dog Democrats”, who wants no part of the AOC brand of the Democrat Party. The reality today is that most Democrats are much closer philosophically to AOC than Joe Manchin.

4 Likes

Some activists “Have been threatening”…Let me know when the POTUS, Dem leadership and Lib media go after her…

Always loved that one…If you want America to be any different than I want, you must hate it.

No, objectively. Turn off your tv.

1 Like

To be fair the progressive was destroyed by Manchin in the primary, how the state doesn’t have a red senator is the biggest question of West Virginia. At the very least your side does get things from him whereas once he is gone likely it will be ran by more of a senator in the lines of Tom Cotton where it’s NO down the board.

He isn’t a progressive he is dying breed of the blue dog democrats there’s like two left.

1 Like

Not just a state that voted 70% Trump but a state Biden didn’t win a single country in. I don’t see how he beat the republican running against him in such a deep red state.

For me it’s about the component of the Left that is obsessed over the negative aspects of America’s past.

1 Like

Hold over sentiment from when Democrats were a workers party?

3 Likes

He won in 2018 with under 50% of the vote. I can’t see him winning in 2024 if he decides to run again. If the polls don’t look good for him in 2024, I don’t think he runs again.

And what are your sources that back up your claim?

I’m detached from globalism… that’s how.

2 Likes

No, that’s not it. The definition of a party is not static. Nor is it to be like the other policy, only less so.

Furthermore, he doesn’t really align on core democratic issues

Heck, I was a Democrat thirty years ago, now I am a far right-wing nut and if anything my outlook is even further left than it was then. There is no keeping up with Democrats slide into extremism.

4 Likes