AOC's Huge Carbon Footprint

You and your factual posts!

she goes on 60 minutes, colbert, countless other interviews and gets gobs of media attention

all because of fox newz?

heh

She is almost 80 years old. Not too many hot 80 year olds.

Fox News is a star creator!

I donā€™t like either one of them and Iā€™d put them on a par, stupidity wise. Palin did govern a state. I doubt AOC could do that.

1 Like

A reasonable counter argument worth engaging.

So, taxis are not a feasible option in the territories where her campaign operated? Thatā€™s the question I have and the question on which the whole criticism rides or falls. Were there feasible options in line with her positions, or not?

@Jezcoe

True.

She was just another no name freshman. Sheā€™d be as obscure as shoved that dude was that primaried Eric cantor if it werenā€™t for Fox.

Thank you for that to Fox. they have single handed lyrics moved the Overton window several notches to the left.

Is it not possible to live in the modern world while simultaneously wishing for us to transform our energy system into one that is more sustainable and floods the planet with less pollutants?

Like, is anyone who supports the Green New Deal supposed to shut off their electricity and go live in cave in the wilderness? Are they not allowed to fly or use cars anymore? Itā€™s a dumb argument.

AOC has almost as many people in her district, as the state of Alaska. She would do just fine as a governorā€¦when she gets more experience. If there were a debate today, AOC would crush Palin.

1 Like

Plain couldnā€™t even do that. She quit halfway through.

2 Likes

Anyone who lives in the outer buroughs knows that they are woefully underserved by yellow cabs. Generally it was gypsy cab companies that would fill that market and the majority of them now operate under both Uber and Lyft becuase they are the major players.

Her district lies in the eastern edge of the Bronx and the middle of Queens.
Sure, her office was 1 block from the train station, but being there is no direct line between those points, it would probably take you at least 1-1/2 hours (maybe more) to travel by subway between the major centers of the district, as opposed to a 20 minute drive across the Throgs Neck Bridge.

1 Like

Thanks. Thatā€™s what Iā€™m looking for. If Uber and cars in general were the only feasible option available to her, itā€™s no foul.

1 Like

AOC still a congresspersonā€¦

get to work cons!

Great local knowledge. Thank you!

Look at nancy hobnobbing with jfk. Guess sheā€™s always been an elitist, courtssy of he racist father.

All that white privilege.

Canā€™t, she chased away the employers.

Wouldnā€™t it be worth that extra time to help prevent the world from ending in 12 years?
If this hadnā€™t surfaced, what do you think she would advise someone to do- ride a train and take longer or take Uber?

White privilege indeed.
Good to see she uses her wealth and influence to do positive things for those in need. Similar to what FDR did.

As far as her father, he has been dead for quite a long time. But I am sure there are good people on both sides on that argument.