AOC Un-Favorability Increasing, She Blames Fox News

This is nothing but “Representative Harassment”.

That’s got to be as real as Presidential Harassment, right?

1 Like

Tweeting should be reserved for executive level positions, like president.

I’m sure you think this proves what an idiot she is. After all, Fox keeps up a stream on non-stop negative publicity and she thinks that has an influence on people.

You can toss all the headlines you wish, but you are ducking the story that AOC was calling out Fox’s sexism and racism.

I like them all doing it. They have no self control. I like knowing what they’re feeling.

Same with Trump and CNN et al?

House republicans sure haven’t figured out yet that she is smarter than most of them;

He’s president. Is the president, who’s tweets are the official statements of the White House, not more important than one freshman congresswoman?

Exactly the same.

Wait, except CNN is covering the President of the United States while Fox is obsessing on a first term congressperson representing a corner of NYC, barely on the job 2 months.

Yes. Are we going to argue a question of degree now?

She and “you” (collective) are complaining that a segment of the propagandists is being unfair.

That’s Trump’s complaint. Albeit he is much more crude.

Obsessing.

Ever see what happens to a very talented rookie who has some early success at the plate?

Honestly, if it wasn’t for fox news and this forum, I probably wouldn’t even know who this AOC character was. I just don’t waste my time researching and obsessing over freshman Representatives from other states. I’d rather focus on elected officials that will be on my ballot.

3 Likes

Why is everyone picking on princess…poor little princes.

1 Like

If that’s how you feeeeel about it?

No, I don’t have feeeeelings about it one way or the other; I expect it.

Just maintaining the balance.

Sure.

Epitaph
Nugget

Tombstone

TBH, there is some terrible, terrible, really bad, awful writing at that link.

But so bad, it was actually kind of funny, so thanks for that! :slight_smile:

Oh yeah lol. I once saw a kid bat a thousand through his first big league game, in person. It was exciting as hell, but that was pretty much all he had in him.

1 Like

I agree. It’s a kind of transparency not seen before in politics. Trump’s effective at it, but not efficient. Or at least he could improve his efficiency by not tweeting everything that pops into his head.

Disclaimer: I don’t follow any twitter accounts. My exposure is through here or the news.