AOC Un-Favorability Increasing, She Blames Fox News

It’s jealousy, plain and simple. She’s educated, young, vibrant, and to the point. I’ve seen clips of her questioning people. She cuts to the chase.

Personally, I like the younger politicians. It’s their future and they’re the ones who will be here after all the old farts have gone.

2 Likes

Ya i had a friend of mine do that awhile ago. Like just saying her name he said it all overly accented and you could see the tension in him. Like…■■■?

Omar, Beto, AOC, that kid at that college in that state I heard about on Fox…

Do you think Hannity’s daily harping on about her has no effect? You saying Hannity is feckless, doesn’t know what he’s doing, or that his followers just ignore him?

Give her a carrot and a bucket of oats.

This is what im referring to… why does Rush say her name like this?

You know why.

2 Likes

Pirro could use that too.

The Amazon thing didn’t help her in her district.

Wapo has been pretty tough on her with the Pinocchio tests.

Their naked aggression towards and hatred of her ain’t helping…………

I wonder how much traffic would be effected if they added 20-30,000 people to the neighborhood next to yours………

Fox will quote them then and not point out that they’re usually viewed as ‘fake news’.

I can help with her ratings! In 52 seconds Sandy, I will flip them.

1 Like

it’s pretty clear she is blaming fox news for the spike in unfavorability.

being educated vibrant and direct doesnt help when they are also arrogant, clueless and feted by a braindead adoring media

1 Like

should everyone ignore all the stupid things she says and her wildly idiotic policy ideas?

not to mention her “im the boss” arrogance ?

should no one cover her tweets?

or just cnn?

Maybe you should approach the President of the United States with even 10% of the scrutiny you give to a freshman member of the House of Representatives.

Crazy thought, right?

7 Likes

You’d think a freshman congresswoman would have better things to do than use twitter. We used to hold politicians to a higher standard. Not anymore it seems.

1 Like

I’m the boss: bad

I’m president and you’re not: good.